Forum

Can't set a push to talk button

Hello everyone

I've come across a rather anoying and weird problem.
    On Sunday 11 september i whas raiding with my guild in WoW and everything worked fine , we even downed one boss. However on 15 september when we went again it started , my push to talk key ( G ) in this case diden't seem to work. So i wanted to set a new keybind but when i had window to set it no matter what key i pressed on my labtop ( and yes it worked fine all those other times before and look i can even type here with it so it shows it's working ) it diden't set a bind to it.

Things i tried so far:

Asked help in the guild : nothing
    Looked on google: nothing
    Looked here on these forums for an awnser: nothing but tried a few things that whas writen here
    Run it as administrator: nothing
    Delete and reinstall TS3 : nothing

Sooo do i need to select or click on an option or 2 to get it working or is it an anoying bug??

So you are not even able to set a hotkey right now, or is it just not working if you press it?
    If the dialog don't even realize that you pressed a hotkey please tell me what you see if you look under "Settings > Options > Hotkeys", is there any Hotkey e.g called "Push-To-Talk ("Default")?

And btw, give me more informations about your system and client, like the Clientversion, Windows 7..

Quote Originally Posted by MuhChy View Post
    So you are not even able to set a hotkey right now, or is it just not working if you press it?
    If the dialog don't even realize that you pressed a hotkey please tell me what you see if you look under "Settings > Options > Hotkeys", is there any Hotkey e.g called "Push-To-Talk ("Default")?

And btw, give me more informations about your system and client, like the Clientversion, Windows 7..
    I have the same problem. when I want to set up a key TS doesnt see a keyboard! it see esc botton but doesnt see any more bottom. Please, help. I use 64 bit Win 7

Quote Originally Posted by slavatalko View Post
    I want to set up a key TS doesnt see a keyboard! it see esc botton but doesnt see any more bottom.
    Hello.

Maybe is hard to be read but it says:
    Press hotkey combination
    (Esc to cancel or to clear the hotkey)

Greetings.

Thread Information