Forum

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    The hoster/admin already decided, where the server is running.
    If you or the hoster starts a server in germany, then your server is hosted in germany and will show it.

We will not add something to change that for the server. This was rejected already.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The hoster/admin already decided, where the server is running.
    I'm living in Barcelona (Spain) and I have a rented server by slots. The hoster has decided to have, or to use, data centers in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, New York and Seatle. So, I have chosen Frankfurt (it seems obvious: TS3 --> Germany --> Frankfurt).

The hoster/admin decides where its servers are running and the owners have to choose from them. Result: A Spanish virtual server under German flag.

@Geoce, as you can see, your are not alone in this "absurd" but, really, it's not an absurd, it's a reality, it's globalization. Really, it's a Spanish server using a German IP: it's not a server flag, it's an IP flag. Why I don't argue about the flag question: money talks, in my case, it's cheaper to rent a german virtual server that a spanish one.

But what is the reason? If I want to dedicate a German server only Spaniards come, where is the problem? Sorry but I do not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by geoce View Post
    But what is the reason? If I want to dedicate a German server only Spaniards come, where is the problem? Sorry but I do not understand.
    The flag represents the geo location of the server IP! Not the language spoken on the server! So stop complaning and rent a server in the geo location of your language if you'll want to have that special flag shown on the list.

Yes, but looking for servers in your country appears not Spanish and therefore is invisible to your country. My website is Spanish, Germans do not fall. This is a problem, a big problem. And do not understand why I can not decide to come out in the list of Spanish. I think it is a problem and should fix it.

As I told you before... the flag represents the country of origin of your server... your server is in germany. It is in the data center of a well known Berlin-based germany hoster. Therefor the german flag is absolutly correct. Your server isn't spanish... your server is german. Maybe your users are from spain and perhaps they talk spanish... but they do so on a german server.

There is no error and there is nothing to be fixed.

If you want a "spanish" server host or rent on in spain.

Help

it doesn't show the flag that where I am pls reply
    Last edited by dante696; May 25th, 2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: merged

Wrong IP-Pool

Hello,

i'm from Germany and my Internet-Provider has bought a large IP-Pool last year.
    Teamspeak shows me, im from Romania.

My Provider-Support tells me, the Services like Teamspeak, Skype and Game-Servers must Update the IP's...

So please update the IP-Pool:

37.120.0.1 - 37.120.127.254
    Last edited by dante696; May 27th, 2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: merged

Please make sure ,that the latest server is running.
    Maybe their last database was updated before Dec 2013.

The current one shows
    IP Address 37.120.0.1
    IP Address 37.120.127.254
    Location GERMANY, BERLIN, BERLIN

In case it is server 3.0.10.3:
    You must wait for server 3.0.11.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post

The current one shows
    IP Address 37.120.0.1
    IP Address 37.120.127.254
    Location GERMANY, BERLIN, BERLIN

if you are using this IP-Traker, it will be show, these IP's are in romania
    http://www.whereisip.net

When can one expect with version 3.0.11?

There is no ETA for next server Update

Hello, i sended to them correct server list of Serbia, and nothing, they dont answer me. :O

Country identification problem

When I connect to servers in my country(Israel) the flag shows that i'm from USA but when I connect to foreign countries servers it shows that i'm from Israel.
    Some server in my country prevent you from connecting if you are not from israel so I cant connect to them.

Quote Originally Posted by DandeLion View Post
    When I connect to servers in my country(Israel) the flag shows that i'm from USA but when I connect to foreign countries servers it shows that i'm from Israel.
    Some server in my country prevent you from connecting if you are not from israel so I cant connect to them.
    You have a public IP when you connect to a TS3 server or access to a web page. The TS3 server uses a database from ip2location.com to determine the country of this IP. So, once you know your public IP ---> go to ip2location.com and check there "your country". Just go to http://ip2location.com and you'll see your IP and its country (yes, your country not always is the country of the IP that the ISP gives you).

Also, verify that the IP shown from a public web service as ip2location.com and the IP that the TS3 server is indicating for your connection are the same.

The official explanation in this post:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...637#post296637

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    You have a public IP when you connect to a TS3 server or access to a web page. The TS3 server uses a database from ip2location.com to determine the country of this IP. So, once you know your public IP ---> go to ip2location.com and check there "your country". Just go to http://ip2location.com and you'll see your IP and its country (yes, your country not always is the country of the IP that the ISP gives you).

Also, verify that the IP shown from a public web service as ip2location.com and the IP that the TS3 server is indicating for your connection are the same.

The official explanation in this post:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...637#post296637
    in the website my ip is from israel just in the teamspeak not

Thread Information