Forum

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Durch die globale Serverliste kommen immer Leute drauf, die man eigentlich nicht haben möchte...

Der fehlende Ort hat mit TeamSpeak wenig zu tun. Besuche bei solchen Fragen diese Website: www.ip2location.com

Und wie bekomme ich das wieder hin das mein land angezeigt wird wo der server steht? also in der global list @numma_cway

Siehe den Link in dem Post.

For over a year my flag has displayed as Canadian, and yet I am located in the US, particularly in Florida. The website you link properly identifies my location and yet after numerous updates it still displays a Canadian flag. Is there any way to resolve this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    I Repeat.
    ................. or wait for a newer version when you use the latest server already to get a new country database.
    That part is what you need to do in your case.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TS3 Server Software Out-dated

In most cases, the TS3 server software is out-of-date and using old geolocation database.

Please make sure you contact the server admin to update their software first before escalating to geolocation provider.

IP2Location is helpless in this case if their database is up-to-date.

I tried to explain this already, but people still contact you that much.
    I changed Step 3 a bit more. Hopefully the ip2location support has less work now.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak Client IP französisch

Hallo,

ich habe derzeit das Problem das meine Server IP-Adresse im Teamspeak als "französich" angezeigt wird, obwohl mein Server in Deutschland steht. Und es eigentlich auch eine Deutsche IP ist. Hängt das mit den Updates, ... zusammen? Wie könnte ich disen Fehler beheben?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    TwodoHD
    Last edited by dante696; June 21st, 2018 at 08:18 PM. Reason: merged

Wrong country flag in some TS sites

I am a Canadian and for some reason my current clans site shows me as being American. All of my other team sites shows me as being Canadian. Is it possible to change this?

Thanks

Wrong Country flag...

Sooo.. whenever I connect to a server it says I am in Holland.

I have never been to holland, and neither has my computer.

How do I change this?

BTW, My IP is and shows me located in iceland.
    Last edited by dante696; June 22nd, 2018 at 03:44 PM. Reason: merged

Please update the weblist to the newest version of the ip2location database.

The list was broken for almost a month, the first of the month came, and is now gone but the list is still broken, please update

https://gyazo.com/36ee544c78d7660e1f4fb93b75fdc8cb

Was hoping the new update would fix the no flags on serverlist problem?

https://gyazo.com/3534852f0407b9a5258227b448550394

Edit by mod
    Flags in web list have nothing to do with server.

We are not going to fix these flags from fake server. They arn't real servers!
    Last edited by dante696; October 30th, 2018 at 08:10 AM. Reason: moved from server 3.5.0. release thread

Hey there Dante,
    I originally put my post about the country flags on the weblist here because I thought it was something that was updated with the new server releases, the initial post about this stated "We put the update of the country database into the server, when a new server was released".
    I think the country database is just not being updated on the server-list despite being correctly geo-located on http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp which is the resource that you guys use to pull country info.

I am just hoping that the databse itself gets re updated because it would make these "fake servers" disappear off the list altogether since it would show there correct location. Sorry for confusion, just have been waiting for the list to be fixed for awhile since my server directly benefits from our own listing that is legitimate
    Last edited by dante696; October 31st, 2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information