Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    1. /2.
    I meant client 3.0.19.2. I just had 4 in mind from server.
    For network problems I mean, for any reason (I don't know why), the server can not read or send the real country.
    I have no clue or solution left for this for this, but it seems something in your system blocks does not give use the information we need.

Is it the same ip on that list, which is behind the server also
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    1. /2.
    I meant client 3.0.19.2. I just had 4 in mind from server.
    For network problems I mean, for any reason (I don't know why), the server can not read or send the real country.
    I have no clue or solution left for this for this, but it seems something in your system blocks does not give use the information we need.

Is it the same ip on that list, which is behind the server also
    ok i changed the ip to "103.209.229.2" but the problem still exists.

Got my flag changed on some servers

So I usually go on three-four different ts servers. On one of them, one of the admins wanted to make a joke and changed my flag somehow. This affected another server and now everytime I go on one of these two servers my flag is changed. If I enter ANY other server my flag is displayed correctly. How can this be fixed?

All the server owner just need to update their servers to version 3.0.12.4 (which is latest version at this moment) to get this fixed.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Problem with geo-location in Server List

Hi, i have a server in 1Hi, i have a server in 168.181.185.6 (or ts3.staxnetwork.com). When i search the server in the Server List, the country/region/city doesn't show up. If you search the ip in http://www.ip2location.com/demo (168.181.185.6) the data show up correctly (Argentina, Santa Fe, Rosario is).

Assigned Flag

Hi,

On my Teamspeak, my ip adress is localisated in Romania, but on other Teamspeak in France. The only difference is the teamspeak server version.
    I need to update the teamspeak server or it's wasnt this ?
    Thanks
    ( Version:3.0.11.2 on Linux )

yes, you should pretty much always use up to date stuff
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Danish servers showing dutch flag on client

ok so im writing this for a friend who is from denmark and he has a problem that every danish hosted server he joins he has a dutch flag on, this does so he isn't allowed to be on some servers due to his flag. Keep in note that on servers from other countries it shows a danish flag(which its meant to do) but just not on danish servers. Any help is appreciated
    what we have tried
    reinstalling ts3, anti virus clean, restarting router
    Last edited by dante696; August 4th, 2016 at 07:14 AM. Reason: merged

False flag

In one teamspeak I have the good flag (french), but in an other teamspeak I have the 'United States' flag ?

How is it possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenRalph View Post
    How is it possible ?
    One server is using an up2date server version, the other is using an ages old version.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Hello

could you please update your database I have 2-3 IP blocks that flag right at ip2location.com but TeamSpeak appear false. I've written already support you that I my server to update but even with the latest update of the site is displayed incorrectly.

No IP2Location update since more than 6 months!??

Hi,

since more than 6 months there was no update of the data base IP2Location on the server (weblist.teamspeak.com)!?

My server with the IP: 51.255.133.2 is already 7 months online and listed on IP2Location in France, which is correct.

On the server list (weblist.teamspeak.com) you can read since more than 6 months 'listed in Heilbronn/Germany', which is not correct.

I also made all server updates from 3.0.12.4 till today 3.0.13.3 but the TeamSpeak3 server list simply doesn't change.

I would ask You to trasnsfer the IP2 Location update to the server weblist.teamspeak.com, so that it's correct again.

Thank you for reporting your issue, it seems that the weblist does not get the latest updates anymore.
    I forwarded this to our developers to evaluate what is going on.

We will reply if we have new informations or something was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Thank you for reporting your issue, it seems that the weblist does not get the latest updates anymore.
    I forwarded this to our developers to evaluate what is going on.

We will reply if we have new informations or something was fixed.

All right

Thank you for your answer

Thanx for your help!!

Thread Information