Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Game sounds are not being played when ts3 was opened?

Hello reader!

I really need help, because every time I open my teamspeak 3 (newest version) and try to play Call of Duty on my mac, the game noises dont get played. It has nothing to do with my headset. I know this, because ifI play with my headset and ts3 is off the sounds will be played. How can I solve this problem please? Would be great if you can help me out! Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Master_ape

can you do the opposite: start call of duty, and then ts3 and see what happens? If you don't hear ts3 sounds, please post a logfile here. It might be (altough i think that is unlikely) that your driver permits only 1 sound source to play at the same time.

Hey nwerensteijn! Thank yu very much for your reply!
    I did exactly what you said the first time it didn't work properly, and that way the game sound did play. After the third time though, even that would not work anymore, so I asked for help here.
    I am quite confident though that my driver did allow me to play 2+ sound sources at the same time, because it used to work until two weeks ago (i.e. Call of duty, iTunes, and Teamspeak.)

If that should be the problem (the fact that I can play only one source att.) how can I solve it please?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you in advance!

Thread Information