Forum

Post You are banned permanently - Issue

Greetings.

I've used Teamspeak for quite a while, and never had an issue with it before.

However, recently I have attempted to start it and have only gotten the error that : 'You are banned permanently. Reason: "Server Provider perfect-privacy.com was banned here."'

This is very annoying, as my ISP is Shaw, and they say that they have never used perfect-privacy.com for their servers. My other annoyance is that it was working fine for nearly six months, then suddenly this error pops up out of the blue. It would be nice if you actually told somebody what was going on, but I see that it isn't an issue.

I have attempted to look on Google as well as these forums for assistance, but all threads concerning banned issues that I have seen are simply ignored, which seems quite perturbing for someone looking for support such as myself.

Any information better then 'You are banned, deal with it' would be greatly appreciated, as I see no reason as to why it was banned, as it was working perfectly for an extended period of time.

Some additional information for getting myself reconnected would also be greatly appreciated.

Edit by mod
    Sorry, this forum is for the Teamspeak 3 Technical support.
    There is no link with the public server.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; November 22nd, 2011 at 09:16 AM.

Thread Information