Forum

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_4.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	5617

Is that "IP routing enabled - NO" normal???

Quote Originally Posted by General_Ani View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_4.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	5617

Is that "IP routing enabled - NO" normal???
    Yes...........

Well I just don't know the answer to this, when your IP changes I can connect once, and I imagine that's the same for everybody. I can only imagine that something in your Teamspeak server or router are blocking connections after the first attempt, though I haven't a clue where to start looking

My friend find this in FAQ...

Some people can't connect to my server, some can. How to fix?
    Symptoms:

People who are using a home router (NAT) CANNOT connect to your server, but they CAN connect to other servers.
    People connected directly to the internet, CAN connect to your server.
    The machine that is running the server has MORE than one external IP address.

The server is probably sending replies using a different ip address than the one the clients connect to. (Most likely they connected to an alias, not the primary IP address). Nat routers don't know what to do with this foreign incoming data (unknown IP address and port), and drop the packets.

Solution:

Open the file server.ini that is created in the same directory where the server executable is located.
    Look for the following line in section [Main Config]:

BoundToIp1=

Modify it like this:

BoundToIp1=213.202.254.117

This will make the server listen and send only on the specified address. Even easier is to let the clients connect to the primary IP of the machine.

You can bind the server to multiple IP addresses by adding additional BoundToIp options (i.e. BoundToIp2, BoundToIp3, etc.) to your server.ini.

Is that maybe a problem...

And problem is..that I NOT have that file (server.ini) in my server folder...??

Just to reply, after General_Ani got a new IP for the server I can join to his TS3 server again :P And the other friend that could join before this day can join aswell(not thr first one but the second )

@General_Ani I don't buy into any of that since I'm able to connect once, also I presume (since you're on DHCP from your ISP) you only have one IP address

I'll follow up on the server.ini in a bit

@PrPr0 Are you able to disconnect & reconnect?

Quote Originally Posted by General_Ani View Post
    And problem is..that I NOT have that file (server.ini) in my server folder...??
    The file in question is called ts3server.ini, I've just taken a look at mine & can see nothing in there that might (in your copy of the file) change the behaviour of your setup. I think if the file is missing Teamspeak assumes default values which you're using anyway

Quote Originally Posted by air seatac View Post
    @general_ani i don't buy into any of that since i'm able to connect once, also i presume (since you're on dhcp from your isp) you only have one ip address

i'll follow up on the server.ini in a bit
    ok.........

This is my TS 3 server folder Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_5.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	5618

I think I'll give up....

In my life I havent seen a program that needs to adjusts 3 days .. and that is again not adjusted.

Thank you very much all the guys who were helping me ... a special thanks go to PotaBlava, the efforts, desire and for your time ..

Sorry guys, it is not going....

For the TS developers a big minus ...

Moderators...feel free to lock the topic and be correct, and write that it is not resolved...

I don't think there's anything wrong with Teamspeak, there's just something weird about your setup somewhere

I have the exact same problem with my server.
    I'm running v 3.0.1 on debian, and the server logs no error relating to this.

It's behind a smoothwall linux router with the correct ports forwarded.
    I have also done some quick packet dumps and it seems like all the packets from the server gets through the router (dumps from outside iface) and ts3 host machine

When I did test, the test client was directly connected to the internet with a public IP and not behind a firewall or a router

Some clients connect without problems.

Also noticed that when I manage to connect for a few secounds before it times out I usually don't get the correct information from the server. Like slots, reserved slots and so on and no chat messages.

First noticed this after I upgraded the server from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 But that might just be coincidence.
    I tried to downgrade but got some problems with the server database (mysql)
    Last edited by Jalla; December 14th, 2011 at 09:39 PM.

Thread Information