Forum

How do I give a specific client the ability to modify another client's ChannelClientP

Basically, I want a client to be able to modify another client's "channel client permissions".
    This is so a specific user can grant other specific users abilities to change only specific channel properties.

I do know how to change specific channel properies, its just getting another user only able to grant that to another user that I don't know.

I guess what I am stumped at, is there seems to be no 'Channel client permission modify power' within the client permission's tab.

Hello

Do you want able a simple client to modify the channel client permission or a channel group ?
    This is very specific, so could you provide us an examle. Maybe there is another and simpliest way for you.

channel client permission.

Basically our ts is for a game, and faction leaders in this game need the ability to change the password on their channel and to kick players. We want to be able to just give a single moderator the ability to grant those faction leaders those powers. As the server admin, I can do it, but I'd prefer if the mod could.

So, in this case, just give the Channel Admin group to yours factions leaders, and create anew channel group with these 2 permissions.
    And in this new channel group set the add member power and remove power for that only channel admin ser can give this group.

Thread Information