Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Cleaning A Server Permissions Breach

Long story short, I've had a breach in my server and now I want to make sure who does and who does not have ServerQuery capabilities. There's two ways:

1- User being assigned to server groups who have the permission, and that's relatively easy to handle.

2- User being given the permission directly, via "Client Permissions", which I have no idea on how to handle, since I need to be checking multiple permissions for all server users.

With the current method I have in mind, I'll be taking days of work to get it done, and assuming there is still a breach, then it means that things might change during my days-long checks... and then I'll have to start over again...

Hello

You could use this old tool for that : http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...n-Checker.html

That seems the thing for me, but there's a step "Extract the php files in your web server", I have a server, but I do not think it is a web server... I extracted the files to the root folder of my server, and then loaded the index.php into a FireFox tab, but it didn't work.

In this case, you can download a little web server (like wamp or easyphp) on your computer.

Thread Information