Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Someone delete all channels

Someone joined our TS3 Server and erased all our channels and only thing left behind is a message saying hacked by Jisoku and Shadow www.feverclan.com and all my other stuff has been deleted!

What the hell is going on with this? Does anyone know about this?

UPDATE: I would also like to say that a few days before the server was hacked, I started seeing something like "TS DBScan Registry" or something along those lines, maybe it was DBScan TS3 Bot, it made it look like it came from TS3 as something normal. It looked like TS3 was joining our server, scanning the server, then disconnecting. I'm not sure if this matters or not, but I never remember seeing it until a few days ago. A few members have also told me this person is using the name "sup dawg" and was able to give themselves admin over our server before he started deleted everything and banning everyone. Hope this helps. We still can't get our server back up.
    Last edited by rockyonurmomma; December 30th, 2011 at 01:05 AM.

99% of the time this is because there was a fault in your permissions setup. Please review your permissions, specifically i_group_member_add_power in your server groups and i_group_needed_member_add_power in your admin groups. Verify that the add power is not equal or greater than the needed add power.

Hello can i help you with permission i sent to you my message and proposiotion by your clan website.

we still cannot restore our server back to normal. I even ran the backup from the 23rd and it won't accept it. I don't know how to reset the server so I can then restore it. Please help us. My Hostgator support can't seem to figure this out either. Ugh! Thanks for the PM going to check it now.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterpl View Post
    Hello can i help you with permission i sent to you my message and proposiotion by your clan website.
    I Didn't get anything on my site. What site and who did you message?

you got a private message on forum please check out, by this website i sent message, http://www.feverclan.com/forums/servers.php on the bottom , contact us.

Thread Information