Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved Toggle Speaker Mute on current server only - hotkey

Hi guys, I would like to know where is the option to bind to my keyboard to mute sound only on current server.

I binded to switch between servers, but when ppl on both server talk, I wold like to switch to the server I want to mute, and mute it via keyboard, then switch to the server I am interested in listening.

I see there is option if I use my mouse and I click the dropdown menu under muting speakers, but I don't find the binding option in hotkeys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messerschmitt View Post
    I would like to know where is the option to bind to my keyboard to mute sound only on current server.

I binded to switch between servers, but when ppl on both server talk, I wold like to switch to the server I want to mute, and mute it via keyboard, then switch to the server I am interested in listening.

I see there is option if I use my mouse and I click the dropdown menu under muting speakers, but I don't find the binding option in hotkeys.
    Hello.

It seems there isn't hotkey for mute speakers on current server.

But this option, mute speakers on current server, is available clicking directly over the icon of muting speakers, without using the dropdown menu. If you switch to the server then just with other click you'll mute it.

Also, but elaborate, if you prefer using the keyboard:
    a) define a playback profile for each server
    b) in Bookmarks, assing the playback profile to the server
    c) define a hotkey to "Toggle Playback Profile" for each profile

Greetings.

I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused.

I am looking to be able to mute speakers on current server like you can to toggle between servers via hotkeys. Also, I usually want to have sound coming from both servers, there are only a few instances when I would like to mute current server (chatter intensifies)

I'm a bit confused if the above 3 steps can help me in that way, and if it can I'm not entirely sure how you are suppose to setup

Hello.

Don't worry about the 3 steps procedure, better forget it.

As far I know, I think is not possible to mute speakers on current server using a hotkey but you can mute speakers on current server clicking directly over the icon of muting speakers, without using the dropdown menu. If you switch to the server then just with other click you'll mute it.

Greetings.

Right. Unfortunately I wanted to be able to mute current server via shortcuts since I am mostly going to use that while in-game.
    Thanks for trying to help.

I'm very surprised there is no current server option from all the shortcut options you have.

Thread Information