Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Public Server List

Hello everyone,

I am currently having trouble getting my server to show up on the server list. I have done everything to make sure that it should be on there. Things such as having public ticked on the control panel where my server is being hosted from, and enable reporting to server list is ticked.
    I am hosting my server from Tserverhq, I have already contacted them and they said that it isn't anything from their end. Teamspeak apparently can take up to a week before the server will be on the list, it has been two weeks now and still nothing.
    If anyone could be of any help I will appreciate it, my server is called Scientific Mandate.

Many thanks,

Masteris.
    Last edited by Masteris; January 24th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

wait to be seen on the server list

i have never heard that before that you have to wait a few days to a couple weeks for your server to show up on the list. i dont think that is correct . can anyone else comment on that ?

Hello

Do you check the "Report list" option in the server settings (Tools > Edit Virtual server > More > Misc > Enable reporting to server list)
    Are you the one on this Teamspeak instance with this problem (ask to your hoster) ?

Quote Originally Posted by florian_fr40 View Post
    Hello

Do you check the "Report list" option in the server settings (Tools > Edit Virtual server > More > Misc > Enable reporting to server list)
    Are you the one on this Teamspeak instance with this problem (ask to your hoster) ?
    Hi Florian,

I have contacted my hoster and they told me all my settings are correct and I shouldn't be having any problems. Others on the same instance as me are working fine and can be found on the list.

The report list option is enabled on your virtual server ?
    Do you used the filter for a specific search ?

Yeah the report to list is checked and my hoster control panel has all the right boxed ticked.
    I have tried using the filter also, my server name is Scientific Mandate.

Not being funny but are you sure that's the correct name of the server (check spelling etc.), also, despite everyone saying the settings are actually correct, did you check your settings as Florian asked you to do in post #3?

Yes, everything is how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Masteris View Post
    I have contacted my hoster and they told me all my settings are correct and I shouldn't be having any problems. Others on the same instance as me are working fine and can be found on the list.
    Hello,

Yes, I can't either see your server in the list.

can you indicate the name of any of the others servers that appear on the list?.

Greetings.

I'm having the same problem with my server, don't laugh on him, he might have the correct spelling, but I guess it's a bug.

--- Merged ---

Mate I thought about it. Go under "Advanced filtering" and press "Show all". If you don't allow guests to create channels the default is hidden.
    Have a nice day,
    Bharel
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 20th, 2012 at 06:25 AM.

Thread Information