Forum

Exclamation How to Professional Designs TeamSpeak 3 Questions

Hey all,

I have been doing this over two weeks trying to design my TS3 Style and create a file called .QSS

I have my coded down in Notepad++ and I don't not know how to make it into .QSS File.

I looked all over the TeamSpeak's forums and all I see is requesting or to install a skin(s). I find nothing useful and I see hundreds of skins made by others and I see no/none Tutorials How to do every step of creating a Skin.

I look all over in German and English sites all over the net by researching in books and googling it and youtube.

I looked at http://doc.qt.nokia.com and http://ts3designs.com.
    I understand the coding and I downloaded and rip apart of breaking it down in TS3 Designs how they included in the skins.

So now the main trouble is making a .QSS file. How you do that at all????

NOTE: I find nothing new of reading and reading and RE-reading and made sure I understand everything or even updated for TS3. Also I see nothing updated on the TS3 forums for their software, especially their videos for Advanced.

How I included emotions/smilies for the chat box??? I know how to make them, but adding on TS3, I don't know how to do it.

Also, Can I install my custom skin with my emotions/smilies for everyone can use and see my custom skin in a sever????

Then finally, how I uploaded into TeamSpeak 3's Addons Directory so anyone can Download it???

Thank You for your time.

Just Save As, then type the file name and add .QSS at the end. Make sure the file type is on all files. Else you can try enabling known extensions in windows, and just replacing the extensions at the end by .QSS.

I don't think you can include extra smilies for the chat box, seeing you would need to use commands in the chat to actually use those smilies. Not something you can do skinning-wise. Maybe it''s possible to create an extra plugin.

Also, skins are client-side. That means you can't install the skin to a server and when people join that skin they get to use the skin. Everyone needs to download the skin themselves and enable it.

For the upload, just log in with the account you have on this forum and add a new entry. Can't really go into details there, seeing I'm unable to log in myself.

Thank you for answering some of my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by afriendlycow View Post
    Hey all,

I have been doing this over two weeks trying to design my TS3 Style and create a file called .QSS

I have my coded down in Notepad++ and I don't not know how to make it into .QSS File.

I looked all over the TeamSpeak's forums and all I see is requesting or to install a skin(s). I find nothing useful and I see hundreds of skins made by others and I see no/none Tutorials How to do every step of creating a Skin.

I look all over in German and English sites all over the net by researching in books and googling it and youtube.

I looked at http://doc.qt.nokia.com and http://ts3designs.com.
    I understand the coding and I downloaded and rip apart of breaking it down in TS3 Designs how they included in the skins.

So now the main trouble is making a .QSS file. How you do that at all????

NOTE: I find nothing new of reading and reading and RE-reading and made sure I understand everything or even updated for TS3. Also I see nothing updated on the TS3 forums for their software, especially their videos for Advanced.

How I included emotions/smilies for the chat box??? I know how to make them, but adding on TS3, I don't know how to do it.

Also, Can I install my custom skin with my emotions/smilies for everyone can use and see my custom skin in a sever????

Then finally, how I uploaded into TeamSpeak 3's Addons Directory so anyone can Download it???

Thank You for your time.
    HI!
    Can you help me?! Whit program you create .qss file ? thank you

Thread Information