Forum

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thats right. And as I said, I used the 'emulation' for displaying songs on Ventrilo.
    I even turned all the scanners up and still nothing. Same applies for each one scanner individually.

Notice that I also tried to work with Spotify.

Are you using a custom skin/theme in TS3?

Nope. Just a standard version. I've even checked now if the emulation workjs for ventrilo and it still does.

Just installed Winamp on my laptop and the plugin is detecting it just fine. I would have to wait until I'm home to access my test machine for foobar. But, since Foobar with the plugin is suppose to emulate Winamp's API it should work if Winamp is working, at least as far as the nowplaying plugin half.

Last time it was asked was 10 month ago so:
    Any plans to add a linux-version?

Quote Originally Posted by chris30o0 View Post
    Last time it was asked was 10 month ago so:
    Any plans to add a linux-version?
    No. Doubt I will every have the time for that. Right now all of my plugins are in more or less, API version updates only (as long as code works). If a major API update requires an overhaul to work I will retire the plugin. As always, the source is available if someone else wants to work on Linux version. But looking at what I inherited when I took over this plugin I think a rewrite would be needed for more than windows support.

I just downloaded your addon and the config file was missing. I fixed it by creating a text file, renaming it "now_playing_plugin.ini", and filling it in with info I found in the thread. Works great now. Just thought I'd give you a heads up that the installer might not be getting the .ini to everyone.

Thanks!

Did you run the plugin one time? If I remember right it creates it when run if its not found. So, you would install it, enable it, disable it then open and edit the config file.

i need help xd

hey screech how can i make it so if i want to change songs ( or someone else does ) all they have to do in teamspeak is message my bot with the words '!next' or '!previous' and it'll change songs? I know this has been done before but i have no idea how to do it

Its not part of this plugin. I'm sure it can be done with the right plugin that monitors the text/pm traffic and can control the desired music player. Winamp or some player with dedicated API would be easiest to do this with.

Hey, thx for the plugin, I was looking for a handmade solution before that.

Now, I have the same problem as wango2ztango, the config file is still missing.

I tried to close everything, desactivate and reactivate everything and can't find the solution.

any idea?

Did you look in "%appdata%\TS3Client\", "%localappdata%\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config\", "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config\" and "%ProgramFiles%\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config\"?

Screech I tried Spotify but the plugin doesn't see it open. Something I'm missing or does it not work with the new version of Spotify?

Edit: I went back to previous version and it worked. Do you think you could get it to work? Thank you for the time you have already put into this plugin.
    Last edited by Blackheat45; March 15th, 2015 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Tried a theory out.

If and when I have time and can sign in to Spotify I may look into it. But as of this morning the new version errors when I attempt to sign in. I may have time to try again in a couple weeks.

Thread Information