Forum

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I don't know what is wrong.

It only say's when I try to open the file:
    Teamspeak package installer don't work anymore
    We will message you when we have a solution.

I think the problem is the only the teamspeak package installer and not the plugin I can install the plugin by my self if you give a zip file.

My computer runs windows vista home premium 32 bit
    If you know how I get to see the error please say it!

Well, to open as a zip file all you have to do is rename the file extension from ts3_plugin to zip since it is just a zip file. I don't know about a problem, I've not had one with the installer. Maybe re-download the client for your system and manually re-install.

Hey,
    i tried to get the current title with C#, I think it is possible for the plugin, too.

Here my solution:
    You need this free plugin, which displays the current title in the titlebar.

You can then read out the title via getWindowTextLength and getWindowText.
    Here are two C# classes i wrote, maybe they help you

Regards,
    Max

That may work, will look into that later. If it sets the window caption it is easy to find that with the nowplaying plugin. I just didn't find that one in my search I guess, all I was finding were pay plugins.

--- Merged ---

Yes, that plugin is working....

--- Merged ---

Update: Today Google renamed its "Google Music" service to "Google Play". This breaks the detection of that player for now. Look forward to a fix in next release.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 24th, 2012 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    That may work, will look into that later. If it sets the window caption it is easy to find that with the nowplaying plugin. I just didn't find that one in my search I guess, all I was finding were pay plugins.

----merged---

Yes, that plugin is working....
    Will you try to implement support?

Yes it will be added. But I've already updated my code for plugin API 16. I'm waiting on client 3.0.6 to hit the beta channel so I can start testing. Last hint I heard was end of this week. Sadly though I'm busy until the 18th working on the racecar and the race that weekend and then I'm out of town from the 19-23. I'll see about installing my development software on my laptop and working on the plane.

Hey good work keeping this updated Screech! I more or less forgot about this, and also had some other stuff to do (I have started contributing to Mozilla shortly after I last worked on this plugin).

Also thanks for giving proper attribution for my work, but I think you need to release the source code to comply with GPL. (I realized I didn't properly license all files)

Cheers,
    Tom

Hey, you do live, glad to see your around still. I do plan to release source code, just not had the time yet to figure out where/how yet. Family, full time job and working on the race car leave barely the time to keep the plugins going. Right now I'm away from the house all week. I'm hoping to get time to get API16 tested/build now that 3.0.6 is in beta channel, but I may not have it until mid week of the 26th.

I need to rework a good section of it due to the new anti-flood system. I may just get an API 16 out there for now and in a follow up build the anti-flood tweaks.

Hi.
    I have a little problem with that plugin:
    Winamp Plugin Error Both methodes for getting the title failed
    I'm using foobar 2000 and I followed the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nir255 View Post
    Hi.
    I have a little problem with that plugin:
    Winamp Plugin Error Both methodes for getting the title failed
    I'm using foobar 2000 and I followed the instructions.
    Is the problem with the plugin for foobar 2000? I've never used this player yet. As I understand it, if the Now_playing plugin detects Winamp it should detect Foobar with this plugin since I think that plugin for foobar just adds the Winamp ICP interface.

I've just uploaded a new pre-release that supports 3.0.6 client and adds support for WMP that many have asked for, please read the readme for use with the WMP plugin that is required. Also added are right click a client to PM current playing song info to that user, plugin menus to display currently scanned players and toggling menus to switch players on and off.

edit by mod
    Don't yell please :-/

ALSO, TO THE ADMINS THAT FEEL A COMPULSIVE NEED TO MERGE EVERY POST, INCLUDE A DATE-TIME OF THE POST YOU ARE MERGING UP, SO THAT IT CAN STILL BE SEEN WHEN A POST UPDATE WAS MADE, OFTEN IS IS DAYS/WEEKS AFTER THE POST IT IS GETTING MERGED WITH, PLEASE!
    Last edited by dante696; March 26th, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    ALSO, TO THE ADMINS THAT FEEL A COMPULSIVE NEED TO MERGE EVERY POST, INCLUDE A DATE-TIME OF THE POST YOU ARE MERGING UP, SO THAT IT CAN STILL BE SEEN WHEN A POST UPDATE WAS MADE, OFTEN IS IS DAYS/WEEKS AFTER THE POST IT IS GETTING MERGED WITH, PLEASE!
    We have to do it sometimes, when several posts follow each other in a conversation. This was an order given by big bosses
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

New version to support client 3.0.6's API 16 is available from the addon's site.

Notable updates:
    Windows Media Player support (with use of required WMP plugin)
    Plugin Menu support.

Turned WMP support off.
    Currently scanning for Winamp and Winamp like players.
    Currently scanning for WMP.
    I turned WMP off but every time i click on "display player status" it changed to on.

I'll look into that.

--- MERGED --- Originally posted: 24-04-2012, 1639 EST

Ok, released 0.15.2115 that fixes the problem with WMP scanning re-enabling when displaying scanning status.
    Last edited by Screech; April 25th, 2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Merged post

Hey There, for some odd reason, the Installer will not work. I guess I have to use the Zip Workaround for now. It's just annoying that the Installer fails to run. Could be a Vista thing. I will try it on my XP PC when I get back to it later.

Thread Information