Forum

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    First of all, I want to thank you for a very wonderful and awesome little plugin. Everyone has enjoyed knowing what they are listening to from my jukebox. However, lately due to Youtube's sticky fingers and changing their site, most of my players have broke for it other than SM Player.

Possibility in getting that added for supported players?

hey vampiric, u should try his new pre version from here http://screech.me/ts3/plugins/one_cl...295.ts3_plugin

And thanks to screech for your hard work to get this working for every update im using it since nearly about a year

I'm not heard of SM player off hand, also confused on how YouTube would mess up the detection of other players. I will say I will look into broken things if needed, but at this time I am too busy with work projects that have upcoming deadlines and other projects for easing the work load on the timing and scoring workers at local race events that I also have a deadline on (needs to be mostly functional before the team draft). I don't see time to research adding SM Player support until late Jan 2013 or even Feb. I will add a note to one of the first post to look into that SM Player so that I can remember later though.

plugin source

hey screech with the source code what do you have to do special for vs2010 or vs 2012 to export the dll to work in teamspeak im exporting it and when i try to load it into teamspeak it just crashes or if you can add the feature to send the message to the server instead of a channel maybe use the send_message line to include 2 meaning send to server

I don't see anyone else wanting to spam the server with song info, so I think I'll not add that. I think in more than 90% of the cases people in other channels don't care what you are listening to and it would just be annoying to other users.

For the building issues I can only suggest looking for any logs for the errors, maybe enable the console in TS so you can see addition info. Review client log also.

well i would like to use this with a global music bot and if anybody wants to know what is playing they can see it

also i cannot view any logs as it crashes and returns a dump file it does that with any plugin that i make in vs2012 ultimate

confirmed just tried the sdk plugin it does not do it with that, could you update your site with the most recent source code
    Last edited by Chris; February 1st, 2013 at 01:18 PM.

Based on my schedule with other projects it will be March before I have the time even do that. That source code is from the version it indicates. But, 99 percent sure that you will have the same problem compiling the latest source code as posted version will work if done right. I remember when I first took this plugin over from antihacker I had a similar problem, ended up using the test plugin and laying the pieces from the nowplaying plugin over the test plugin to get it working.

ya thats what im trying to do now

any Chance the plugin will support iTunes?

Not any plans to at this time.

I disabled send to channel and the enable applications option but nothing shows up in the right panel?

Is this intended?

Applications and right pane are the same, so if you disabled applications it is normal that nothing from you would show there. It is called applications as in the older versions of this plugin it used the app scanner's area to display and only the user sharing the name of the song they are listening to needed to install the plugin, but TS made some changes to that and now must have the plugin to view or share to the right pane.

Not sure if I understood correctly but if you need the appscanner plugin you are wrong, see this thread

No, talking about when the appscanner was not a plugin. Once the appscanner was moved to a plugin the nowplaying plugin had to be modified to use the right pane differently than it did before, sadly as part of that update users need the plugin to share or view the data shown there by the nowplaying plugin.

any chance to display what songs are playing in browser from soundcloud?

Thread Information