Forum

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Not sure right away, browser based are more difficult and only work so far based on current detection method if the song title is put to the window title alone with a fixed phrase (like how Google's Play Music works, though it stopped working with Chrome after an update) and use more processing time. If I'm looking into other updates I'll see about checking that out, if it works like Play Music most of the code is there, just have to see about new key phrases to look for. Right now I have more pressing projects to working before the end of May so this one is really low priority unless TeamSpeak releases a client with updated API.

Hello,
    nice plugin ... but i am here with a problem
    i stream 2 sounds in 2 channels through 2 instances of ts3 client on the same pc through VAC. one is playing through winamp and the other through vlc.
    the problem is, that the both clients annouce the song in the both channels which is playing on winamp
    i tried adding the unique id into ini file to test wether it stick to only 1 instance, but still the same.
    can u please help me in my scenario, how can i make it announce correct song for each instance that would be the perfect help. or how can i disable it for 1 instance, i would be more than happy if it announce only on 1 instance and get muted on the other.
    regards

Players:Winamp
    VLC
    Foobar2000 (You need this plugin)
    MediaMonkey
    Aimp2
    Possibly more which support Winamp IPC API
    Google Music
    Spotify
    Windows Media Player (You need this plugin)
    And ..
    You can also play on VirtualDJ.

Quote Originally Posted by instructor View Post
    Hello,
    nice plugin ... but i am here with a problem
    i stream 2 sounds in 2 channels through 2 instances of ts3 client on the same pc through VAC. one is playing through winamp and the other through vlc.
    the problem is, that the both clients annouce the song in the both channels which is playing on winamp
    i tried adding the unique id into ini file to test wether it stick to only 1 instance, but still the same.
    can u please help me in my scenario, how can i make it announce correct song for each instance that would be the perfect help. or how can i disable it for 1 instance, i would be more than happy if it announce only on 1 instance and get muted on the other.
    regards
    As long as the two clients are using a different UID and you have the UID of one bound only that one should work. If you are wanting to have each client working with its own source you may need a more complex setup that actually uses multiple TS3 installs that are set to use configuration data in each install's location. Both would need the -nosingleinstance flag when starting, but that way you could have different nowplaying plugin settings, one for monitoring Winamp and the other for VLC. I'm not 100% that would work, but would be worth testing. After that I start thinking about running virtual machines, but that would be even more work and a lot more memory usage.

Quote Originally Posted by SkrillexSux View Post
    Players:Winamp
    VLC
    Foobar2000 (You need this plugin)
    MediaMonkey
    Aimp2
    Possibly more which support Winamp IPC API
    Google Music
    Spotify
    Windows Media Player (You need this plugin)
    And ..
    You can also play on VirtualDJ.
    Was there any plugin requirement needed, which player do you set it to monitor for?
    Last edited by Screech; May 6th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.

Can do something like:
    aimp1.exe = ts3clinet_win64.exe UID 1234
    aimp2.exe = ts3clinet_win64.exe UID 2134
    aimp3.exe = ts3clinet_win64.exe UID 3124
    Or something like that
    Thus, each client wrote his

Quote Originally Posted by fyfywka View Post
    Can do something like:
    aimp1.exe = ts3clinet_win64.exe UID 1234
    aimp2.exe = ts3clinet_win64.exe UID 2134
    aimp3.exe = ts3clinet_win64.exe UID 3124
    Or something like that
    Thus, each client wrote his
    What? I have no idea what you are attempting to communicate there.

I want to it possible write a bot 1 - 1 chat , bot 1 - 1 chat and that they did not write to each other.
    Sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by fyfywka View Post
    I want to it possible write a bot 1 - 1 chat , bot 1 - 1 chat and that they did not write to each other.
    Sorry for my english
    Sorry, I still don't understand... But on a side note, new build that fixes Google music detection.

Fixed the download so the auto run would work.
    Last edited by Screech; May 16th, 2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: fixed missing package.ini file.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    As long as the two clients are using a different UID and you have the UID of one bound only that one should work. If you are wanting to have each client working with its own source you may need a more complex setup that actually uses multiple TS3 installs that are set to use configuration data in each install's location. Both would need the -nosingleinstance flag when starting, but that way you could have different nowplaying plugin settings, one for monitoring Winamp and the other for VLC. I'm not 100% that would work, but would be worth testing. After that I start thinking about running virtual machines, but that would be even more work and a lot more memory usage.

Was there any plugin requirement needed, which player do you set it to monitor for?
    sorry for the late reply was bussy with some other work.
    thanks for the reply, actually i m streaming from virtual machine both streams from single vm.
    i turned off all other monitoring and only allowed winamp, and its kinda solved my problem. now one stream accounce the song and other doesn't and its ok with me. i will also try to install two instances on different locations as u suggested and will let u know.

one request, can you PLEASE add support for xmplayer ? http://support.xmplay.com/
    its lighter than winamp, uses low system resources so i would prefer this one instead of winamp or anyother player.

thanks in advance

At this time all work is on hold pending new drives for my development system. One of the drives failed so until it is replaced to restore redundancy I'm keeping the system off. Working with Hitachi on the warranty is taking too long IMO. I may be able to do some testing on my laptop this weekend to see if that player could be supported though, no promises though as my wife has my schedule very full this weekend working in the kitchen on new cabinets and stove vent/microwave.

When i play something via Spotify, i won't work. Can someone help me? Teamviewer maybe?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Chozx View Post
    When i play something via Spotify, i won't work. Can someone help me? Teamviewer maybe?

Thx
    If you display current player scanning status (menu: Plugins>Now Playing>Display Current Player Scanning Status) is "Currently scanning for Spotify Player." shown in the current chat tab? I just installed TeamSpeak (Ver. 3.0.10.1), Spotify (Ver. 0.9.0.133.gd18ed589) and the Now Playing plugin (Ver. 0.15.3136) on my wife's computer (Windows 7 x64) and it is working as expected.

If you display current player scanning status (menu: Plugins>Now Playing>Display Current Player Scanning Status) is "Currently scanning for Spotify Player." shown in the current chat tab? I just installed TeamSpeak (Ver. 3.0.10.1), Spotify (Ver. 0.9.0.133.gd18ed589) and the Now Playing plugin (Ver. 0.15.3136) on my wife's computer (Windows 7 x64) and it is working as expected.
    Well it says i play a song but other people can't hear it. That was the point of this plugin also right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chozx View Post
    Well it says i play a song but other people can't hear it. That was the point of this plugin also right?
    No, this plugin does not route the audio. It just detects the playing song in supported players and lets others now what you are listening to or your bot is streaming.

No, this plugin does not route the audio. It just detects the playing song in supported players and lets others now what you are listening to or your bot is streaming.
    Is there an plugin to stream Spotify from your pc to ts3? Just similiar to the soundboard app

Thread Information