Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Hey, im using a Musicbot on my Computer, so i have 1 client for myself and 1 client for the bot, and this plugin writes the songtitle all the time from my client, not from the bots client. Do you know how i can fix this?

Make sure the INI has the bot's UID configured, not yours.

I did it, and it still writing it from my main name :/

EDIT: Now he is writing nothing when the Song changes, i dont know what this could be :/

Do you know how i can fix this? i turned Winamp detection on, and i took the UID from the Bot for the INI
    EDIT: Ok i fixed it, it was an issue with the rights on this server
    Last edited by Lyrasia; March 3rd, 2014 at 06:45 PM.

Is it possible to show the "Now Playing" to users who don't have the plugin?

It works with the AppScanner plugin.

Only way right now would be to have the client spam the channel. Last I looked once AppScanner was removed from TS3 and made a plugin it needed to be running to see that others are running, similar to how NowPlaying is working, unless they make another change that they didn't advertise.

Yeah I saw that. AppScanner is active with every TS installation.

Should be doable via the client self description, however some string magic would be involved to not mess up the manual one.

TS3 linux client (x64) Now playing plugin for VLC?

Searched all over the forum and found only windows version of now playing plugin.
    The setup on our server is simple but effective. VLC plays radio stream and teamspeak client captures it. Radio stream does transfer ID3 tags propertly so VLC does know what is on air. So the only function is to copy paste text to channel chat whenever the ID3 tags changes. I wud compile it by myself but dont know where to start.

The main goal (and its near) is to setup replacement for busic bot with shoutcast local radio stream with autodj and teamspeak connected to and server and playing all the music to the channel. Alll the main stuff works perfectly now just trying to update it. If it cud show (in a description or something) what is on air right now it wud be perfect

If anyone knows where to start and how to save time and nerves by debugging the code, i wud be very glad to read the solutions.

Btw, found a source code from windows version of the now playing plugin, but i doubt it can work on linux just by compiling it on linux. Or can it? (link below)
    http://screech.me/ts3/plugins/now_playing.html

Where are several pieces of the code that you can see on review that use winapi. I'm sure if you were to rewrite those to work with similar functions in Linux it could work, maybe even on a Mac then since the underlying system is so similar. But, I know I do not plan to tackle that.

Also, been awhile since an interest in the source so I've updated it again, API20 for client in beta channel.
    Last edited by Screech; March 10th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Where are several pieces of the code that you can see on review that use winapi. I'm sure if you were to rewrite those to work with similar functions in Linux it could work, maybe even on a Mac then since the underlying system is so similar. But, I know I do not plan to tackle that.

Also, been awhile since an interest in the source so I've updated it again, API20 for client in beta channel.
    Today's update broke the release addon.
    Name:  2014-03-14_1107.png
Views: 784
Size:  18.1 KB

Pre-release works, thanks.

I just downloaded the release and get the same error in 64 bit as Case_M. This is not working at all.

Download the pre-release, the one that in the changelog indicates support for API 20.

Any ETA on when the pre-release will be official?

Right now it seems channel_message doesn't work.

I have no idea when they will update the addon site. Really the pre-release is official since they TeamSpeak released client 3.0.14, but I cannot update they addons.teamspeak.com site and put in a request last week for it to get updated. Once I see they updated the official there I will mirror that on my server.

I've not had any problems with the channel message. Just testing again with my music bot. Sure you have the right UID in the ini file?

Thread Information