Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OH, thank you. Hadn't realized the uID had to be set. Works perfectly now

would be nice if it supported pandora

Spotify

Hello, I Am Using Your Plugin For My Friends Teamspeak Server. I Use Spotify For My MusicBot But When The Song Name Gets Sent In The Chat, It Only Shows Something Or More Than The Name Of The Song, Do You Have A Fix For This? Other Than That, Your Plugin Is Very Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxMaxx View Post
    Hello, I Am Using Your Plugin For My Friends Teamspeak Server. I Use Spotify For My MusicBot But When The Song Name Gets Sent In The Chat, It Only Shows Something Or More Than The Name Of The Song, Do You Have A Fix For This? Other Than That, Your Plugin Is Very Nice!
    I know at one point Spotify had stopped working all together. I did run the latest Spotify and see that it looks like last character of the artist, a hyphen and finally the song title. I don't really have the time to look into why.

Is there a way to make it change your name (or bot's name) to the current song playing instead of posting it in the chat box?

Chat messages

So I'm not sure if this is a known issue but here it is anyway. When using the Plugin with Spotify the message that says something along the lines of "Current Song is" only the name of the song is said and sometimes the last few letters of the band's name. If this can be fixes awesome, if not no problem.
    BTW the plugin is awesome, great work.

Title Gets Cut Off

Announces just fine, but will cut off the {title} output. So if I am playing Migraine by Twenty One Pilots, it will print:

"ne Pilots - Migraine"

Anyone know a fix? Thanks!

Great plugin. I used to use it with Google music and loved it. I now use Slacker though, much better mix.

I was wondering if you could support Slacker or maybe even better to be able to echo the contents of a text file to the channel every time the text file gets written to (for use with the UNP Now Playing browser plugin).

Thanks for your consideration,
    Mace68

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    I know at one point Spotify had stopped working all together. I did run the latest Spotify and see that it looks like last character of the artist, a hyphen and finally the song title. I don't really have the time to look into why.
    I remember poking around a bit and noticing the issue a while back. You use something along the lines of Spotify's reader simply taking the title of the application, right? Older versions of Spotify had the application title as "Spotify - SongAndArtistHere". Well, from what I remember seeing, there was a portion of the code to remove the first 10 characters (Spotify - ) which would leave you with just the song and artist.

Spotify has since changed how their application handles titles and removed those first 10 characters altogether, but the code still removes the first 10 chars of each song/artist string.

Also, as sort of a catch-all, have you considered adding the possibility of just grabbing the information from a last.fm account?

It would be nice to have the option to disable auto_channel_message when you are alone in the channel.

link is dead!

New improvement

Hey i was wondering if it were possible to add support to play YouTube links. All songs are not spotify when people request them. It would be great feature in future. Other was nice plugin.

Spotify

Any fix for the spotify name issue?

No, not yet. I have 0 free time to work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelanar.Zardain View Post
    Hey i was wondering if it were possible to add support to play YouTube links. All songs are not spotify when people request them. It would be great feature in future. Other was nice plugin.
    No chance of changes right now, if I get time to do anything it will be to fix things that have messed up as supported players have changed.

Thread Information