Forum

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chozx View Post
    Is there an plugin to stream Spotify from your pc to ts3? Just similiar to the soundboard app
    I don't use a plugin for that, I just have the onboard audio enabled and my music player set to use that device. I have the recording input for that sound card as "what you hear" and in TS3 for my music bot I have it set to use that device in the capture profile, no playback profile is used. I know others have bought and used Virtual Audio Cable so they don't need a physical device.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    At this time all work is on hold pending new drives for my development system. One of the drives failed so until it is replaced to restore redundancy I'm keeping the system off. Working with Hitachi on the warranty is taking too long IMO. I may be able to do some testing on my laptop this weekend to see if that player could be supported though, no promises though as my wife has my schedule very full this weekend working in the kitchen on new cabinets and stove vent/microwave.
    oh, sad to hear about your hdd.
    No problem mate, take your time. i will be waiting to hear from you.

and wishing you good luck in all your projects, including kitchen

regards

any chance you can make it so users can type !song in chat and it replies with the current song

I'll put that on the list to look into when I get back into the code. I'll also add an option to toggle to control if the plugin will respond to song request phrase. Think it should support PM and in channel. Just a note, on a server where a user had no ignore flood permissions and is using this option to reply to requests if several people got together they could spam that user into a flood condition ().

Hi Screech,

Great plugin, thanks for your contribution.

I was wondering if you would be able to add a function for me.

I would like the plugin to watch a single line text file that is updated dynamically by another program. I would like that single line pumped into the chat window the same way song titles are. So essentially the plugin would need to monitor the file and when there is a change it will dump that line of text into the chat window. Of course this would require an option to select a directory and filename to monitor.

Let me know if that is doable?

Cheers,

dwC

Any ideas for this to work with VDJ-Free Edition? (Virtual DJ)?..or an update?

You should add support to change nick like:
    client_nick ({current_nick} - {title})

u can use /nick command but first u must to save current client nick into new variable {current_nick} and add new string "-" with {tittle} var.

also u should add support for AIMP3 player

regards, VANKO

I already considered using the nick name, but will not as the field in the client is just too short. Though client description may be usable and viewable without others needing the plugin. Only issue with description I can see is that it is stored server side so if you disconnect or loss connection while a song is playing and next time you login if not playing anything it will still show that you are.

I've added AIMP3 to my todo list. Hopefully it can be added really quick by making a minor tweak of the code already in place for AIMP2, just need to install AIMP3 on my test box and look into it.

Can you think about making this usable for VDJ?

Is this the same as VirtualDJ? I think one user reported that it already works for them, just not on my list as I've not tested it to see with player support needs to be enabled to detected it. If not, I can look into this. Do you have a link to the official site for the player you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by dwC4u View Post
    Hi Screech,

Great plugin, thanks for your contribution.

I was wondering if you would be able to add a function for me.

I would like the plugin to watch a single line text file that is updated dynamically by another program. I would like that single line pumped into the chat window the same way song titles are. So essentially the plugin would need to monitor the file and when there is a change it will dump that line of text into the chat window. Of course this would require an option to select a directory and filename to monitor.

Let me know if that is doable?

Cheers,

dwC
    I should be able to. Until I get time to add a settings window the selection of that file's location would have to manually be entered into the now_playing_plugin.ini file. I can add a menu option to toggle "Text File" scanning that is only enabled if that setting is configured in the ini file.
    Last edited by Screech; July 29th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.

I've tryed to get to work with VirtualDJ but not working. And the website is virtualdj.com

Hi Screech,

First, I want to thank you for this great plugin! Now my question is:

Is it possible to change my avatar automatically, depending on which song is playing in Winamp?
    I mean, that accesses your plugin to the corresponding album cover and so then changes the avatar in TeamSpeak?

I've googled for hours, but have not found anything in the way ...

I thank you now in advance for your help and sorry for my bad english: D

greeting , sahneee

I have been interested in this myself, but have not had time to look into doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    I have been interested in this myself, but have not had time to look into doing so.

Okay. And ...do you have the time to check whether it is possible implement?

Would be cool to see this idea implemented. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sahneee View Post
    Okay. And ...do you have the time to check whether it is possible implement?

Would be cool to see this idea implemented. :-)
    At this time I have zero time to work on this, only plan right now is maintenance if the plugin API is updated.

Thread Information