Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved [Feedback] Last Connected Statistic.

Time and time again i have been very annoyed with the Last Connected Statistic for users.

From time to time i will be like "hey, i haven't seen that user in awhile. I wonder when they were last online. It must of been ages ago"

OH WAIT!!!!!! The last time they connected was 5 seconds ago? That's sure useful.

What i am purposing is that the statistic be the last time they connected. Not the most recent time.

Yes if you want to know when someone actually connected that would tell you. BUT, if you were to simply right click them you can see their connection time. Thus making this statistic useless.

Love Teamspeak and i promote it everywhere i go.

Thanks,

Andrew Lawson AkA Boby
    Last edited by Boby360; February 9th, 2012 at 11:35 PM.

This request makes no sense :-/
    Last conencted means, when the user sucessfully was connected to the server. We don't wan't a live counter, that counts minutes or hours.
    The "last connected" shows exactly, what is needed, to get the information, when someone was conencted to the server.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Im saying that the last time the user connected is already given to you by their connection time shown in connection info.

As shown in the situation I wanted to know when the last time they came on the server. If they have just entered the server the information is then useless.

All n all the current last connected is shown as the statistic as well as the connection info. Where when you haven't seen that person for awhile and wonder when they were last on you can not see. It makes more sense to me to show when they were last connected prior to their current connection in that area.

I disagree, that the current connection time should be shown into client informations. An opened client connection info causes traffic on the server and client end.

Last connect stays as it is.
    Last edited by dante696; February 21st, 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Boby360 View Post
    Im saying that the last time the user connected is already given to you by their connection time shown in connection info.

As shown in the situation I wanted to know when the last time they came on the server. If they have just entered the server the information is then useless.

All n all the current last connected is shown as the statistic as well as the connection info. Where when you haven't seen that person for awhile and wonder when they were last on you can not see. It makes more sense to me to show when they were last connected prior to their current connection in that area.
    You could always make a plugin to log this information if you so desired. dante696 seems pretty set when he says that you cannot have both and that it would somehow generate more traffic (I do not see how) for the server(s).

Thread Information