Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved TS3 Overlay issue

Sorry have to reopen this here since the other post I was moved into was not the right thing and it was solved anyway. Ok so while in a game with the overlay showing if i am in full mode it shows all the rooms and people in all the rooms but it does not show who is talking or if someone has muted there self it shows the silent color for everyone.

If I switch to normal mode it will show just the room I am in and others in that room. At that time it will show who is talking in the same room as me or it will show if they are muted at that time.

If you need me to take screen shots to show you exactly what I am trying to tell you here in words I can do that just let me know.

I miss informations.
    What overlay- and client version do you use?
    What operatio nsystem is running?
    and what game causes this?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Okay I am running 2 systems the first is:
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
    latest beta client >> 3.0.5
    and its not the game its self its the overlay

Windows XP Pro 32 bit
    latest stable client 3.0.3
    and they are both running the same game rappelz is the game btw but this also happens on other games as well

While in game in minimized mode for the overlay you only see who is speaking at that time
    in normal mode you see who is talking and who is silent or muted by different colors. But
    when you switch to full mode you see everyone on TS and the channels they are in but it
    shows everyone as being silent even when someone is talking or if someone is muted..

I have some problems too. I use Client 3.0.2 and overlay 3.2.0 on WIndows 7 64 bit. When I try to activate the plugin the client freezes. If I restart the client it shows the tick near the plugin, but it doesn't work at all. Can the old version be the problem? I prefer client 3.0.2 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Exotine View Post
    and its not the game its self its the overlay
    We will investigate soem time to reproduce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacsa1 View Post
    I prefer client 3.0.2 :/
    But we don't wan't to support old clients , that maybe have been fixed. Its a waste of tiem in most cases. Sorry.
    We also plan to release client 3.0.5 at the end of this week with server 3.0.2/5
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

I updated client to 3.0.3, and the plugin works now, but not for World of Tanks. I've seen people playing it with the plugin, so I have no clue what the problem can be. (Btw my main problem is that I can't see the query clients with this version).

Hey Exotine.. i was able to reproduce your problem and added it into our bugtracker.

InternalTicketID: TSOVERLAY-125
    Last edited by MuhChy; February 16th, 2012 at 10:47 AM.

I updated client to 3.0.3, and the plugin works now, but not for World of Tanks.
    Kacsa1, for futre threads and post. You abused this thread for your problems, when they have nothing to do with the main problem.
    1. Search for this problem in our forum and reply there or create an new thread instead using another thread.

Please try client 3.0.5, we released it today and the overlay works fine with WOT here on Windows XP.

Btw my main problem is that I can't see the query clients with this version.
    Please read clients changelog or search in our forum.

ok so I should just keep a check here to see when this is possible fixed and then report back..

Quote Originally Posted by Exotine View Post
    ok so I should just keep a check here to see when this is possible fixed and then report back..
    I just replied to Kacsa1 and yours is a bug and reported.
    Last edited by dante696; February 27th, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

- noone talking in fullmode should be fixed in next upcoming 'beta'clientrelease (3.0.6)

InternalTicketID: TSOVERLAY-125

Thread Information