Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Can't click inside TeamSpeak 3 Client

Hi i today reinstall windows (Windows7SP1) and i install teamspeak3 Client and i cant click inside client, clicking is unresponsive i install all windows update and microsoft net framework4 and microsoft visual c++.
    Can someone help me please Sorry my english is low.
    I really like teamspeak but now it take 5min to switch channel...

When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

ok but on that thread is not solution how fix it.... i 4time reinstall windows 7 profesion, home permium, ultimate.... and it dont help.. can you help me please Im server deman on my teamspeak server and i really want use teamspeak3. I can pay for fix my problem

I can't tell you how you can fix this. No tester or deveoper can reproduce this.
    I can give hints from other members, but thats all ;(
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Hey Everyone,

I'm having issues with Teamspeak 3, both 64 and 32 bits versions, it started happening 2 days ago, nothing new has been installed on the PC.

My issue is that I can't use my mouse on TS3, I can't click anything or, even if I am able to, once I click on something I'm ONLY able to click that thing and NOTHING ELSE!

Help me please

I'm running Win 7 (Ultimate) 64 Bit

--- Merged ---

Thanks for merging the threads, anyway, if that's of any use, I used Teamviewer before this happened, BUT I don't have it installed, I only run it from the installer itself... You talked about Teamviewer so, is there a fix if I used it? :P

--- Merged ---

Just to let other know about this, I fixed the issue by updating my Mouse Drivers (strange, but real), even though I hadn't issues with any other program and/or game.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 4th, 2012 at 03:39 PM.

Angry Unable to click on anything inside teamspeak window.

I can't click on anything inside of the team speak client window.
    I am currently running windows 7 and team speak 3.0.6. I've tried updating my computer and nothing is working i tried looking on other forums for help and no one really has an answer for it so any help would be very much appreciated.

--Thread has been merged---
    Last edited by dante696; June 5th, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

I had the same issue and I was actually just recording a video for the developers to see and I was able to solve my issue as I was recording maybe this fix can help you guys also. http://youtu.be/HyNpBaIjM4g I minimized it then maximized it then it seemed to work.

I create an ticket for our developers, but we had soem reports before and could not reproduce it.

Can you edit your post and it would be nice when we get more details about your operation system and connected hardware (Mouse, keyboard, joystick, gamepad). What drivers are running for these devices?

Is there a remote software running like teamviewer?

Please do not delete the video.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyx91 View Post
    My issue is that I can't use my mouse on TS3, I can't click anything or, even if I am able to, once I click on something I'm ONLY able to click that thing and NOTHING ELSE!
    I had the same problem as this user.

I used Teamviewer before this happened, BUT I don't have it installed, I only run it from the installer itself...
    Also did this the other day.

Just to let other know about this, I fixed the issue by updating my Mouse Drivers (strange, but real), even though I hadn't issues with any other program and/or game.
    And, strangely, this fixed it even though there were no occurring issues with other programs.

Running TeamSpeak 3.0.7 on Windows 7 Home Premium. Currently using a Razer Orochi.

We can not reproduce this problem.

Cannot click inside TeamSpeak Windows. Admin support please!

Hello,

I have just recently been dealing with a problem in my TeamSpeak server, I am completely unable to click any tabs, windows, chat boxes, scrolls wheels, ect. in my server. I have uninstalled TS, restarted my PC, updated mouse drivers, tried a different mouse, updated to the most recent version of TS, went back to the previous version, and still cant get it to work at all.

I am running out of options and I am terribly confused. Thank you for any support or insight you may have!

Thank you,

Ty

From what I have seen, and have tested myself. There may be a related issue with razer mice and teamspeak 3. I think it might also have to do with the fact that teamspeak is handling key interactions in a non standard/compliant way, which also causes issues with other programs like autohotkey and teamviewer.

To test the mouse theory I actually had two mice plugged in for a extended period of time. Once the bug was happening where i could not click, I tried using the alternate mouse which was not a razor mouse. It could click while my razor mouse could not.

The following programs have had issues since teamspeak 3 was installed
    Autohotkey - hotkeys do not work when interacting with teamspeak
    Quassel - when teamspeak 3 is running quassel will become unclickable when teamspeak 3 is as well. But only since teamspeak was installed
    Last edited by lukecfairchild; October 1st, 2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: including more details

Some time ago, I also had this problem (suddenly not being able to click anything in the Teamspeak client, only keyboard works) on my Windows 7 64-bit, Intel I5-295. As I now realize, the problem went away with no trace. I think it went away perhaps a year ago.

I remember the following things I changed since with my machine:
    - upgraded CPU, GPU and motherboard, but did no new Windows install. I simply moved the SSD from the old machine to the new one. New CPU I5-3570K.
    - bought a new mouse. Old mouse was a Fujitsu Siemens Laser Mouse G 5600 with some really old 32-bit daemon originally made for Vista to support the additional mouse keys. I also used X-Mouse-Button-Control to remap some mouse keys. New (and current) mouse is a Logitech G700 with only the Logitech software. I removed the old mouse driver, software and X-Mouse-Button-Control.

I think I had sporadic problems with other software as well on the old machine/old mouse. With the new machine/new mouse, the mouse always behaves perfectly. I know, this is no exact description, but it is quite some time ago the mouse behaviour had no issues any more. I also happen to use Teamviewer from time to time, even up to this date, but I never did find any connection to the mouse problem.

If you ask me, the culprit on my system was probably the mouse driver/mouse system software. If there is still any research on this issue, you might perhaps ask if users with the issue only use the Microsoft-supplied Windows-built-in mouse drivers, or if they installed vendor drivers and/or additional software that emulates mouse/keyboard input like X-Mouse-Button-Control. The Logitech drivers/software seem fine to me in this regard.

I think if teamspeak actually handled mouse and keyboard events normally rather then binding them we wouldnt have this issue.

I actually found that if this software Xmouse Button Control is running it seemed to have cause the issue as soon as I uninstalled it everything worked fine, however now there is nothing preventing my mouse 4 and 5 from going forward and backwards.

Thread Information