Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Exclamation People on channel cant hear me when i speak.

So yeah, I dont know if there is an similar post to this one, but if there is, please link it!

Anyway, My problem is, When i try to Speak (via PTT) non can hear me. And yes, i have skype installed and my mic works perfectly fine there! I dont know if its my headset, which i dont think since its brand new. Please help! And i'm using the latest version of TS3!

Run your teamspeak 3 in ADMIN mode (windows 7) right click the shortcut and choose properties. Then go to the compatibility tab and check the "run in admin mode" box. APPLY and OK now run ts3 and people will hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbolt View Post
    Run your teamspeak 3 in ADMIN mode (windows 7) right click the shortcut and choose properties. Then go to the compatibility tab and check the "run in admin mode" box. APPLY and OK now run ts3 and people will hear you.
    This method is only good for testing! He better checks, that no other application grabs the key in admin mode.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information