Forum

Thread: database error

database error

<18:12:21> Trying to resolve hostname pa2.voicemonsters.com
    <18:12:22> Trying to connect to server on pa2.voicemonsters.com:9994
    <18:12:22> database error

this server recently went thru a ddos attack and we had to get a temporary ts to get on until it worked again based out of chicago. well we checked our original ts and it was working but one of my members that use the ts now cannont log into the pa2.voicemonsters.com:9994 but can get into the chicago based one no problem above is his error that he gets on his ts...any suggestions on what i can do to help him out?

Thankyou

What does the server log say?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

im new to the teamspeak and i cant log on to the server that my friends are on, i look on my tabs where the server log is but it is not highlighted so that i can click on it so what do i do now? i can log onto other servers and the free server that you guys offer but i cant get on this 1 particular server where i need to be.

Please ash to you friend to post here the server log (at your connection time).

Hello florian where would he find his server log. on ts when he tries to connect to my teamspeak?

In the log folder (in the server folder).

If it's a rented Teamspeak server, he have to ask to his hoster.

database error

there is a problem when i try to log on to a specific ts server and its just this 1 that i get database error but when i log on to others its fine and works as normal. ive had some help in trying to get back onto this specific one from a helper who gave me a different way to connect to the server but even then i still cant connect to it i can even connect to the free server you have for test runs on if ts is functional, so i was wondering if you know any way shape or form that i can alter something uninstall or change the way i have to log on. thank you.

Thread Information