Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Hybrid View

New members cant talk

Hi, I have a server for my CLAN and I want that new members that get into the clan wont have the premission to send messages or talk with other members how can I do it?

Make sure the default server group is "Guest". Make sure APS is enabled. (Settings>Options>Application and make sure Advanced permissions system is on).

Now go into Server Groups, Guest, click on client, Basics and set Client Talk Power to -1, then when members are added to Normal, it will take them out of that group and they will be able to talk.

I try it but one thing that i have a problem that when I add them as normal so they can talk....When they disconnect and then reconnect it adds them back to guest again
    So its a problem help and they still can send text messages and I dont want them to do this aswell

Hello

Check the b_group_is_permanent in your normal group.

About the text message, open the permission dialog > write "textmessage" in the Filter area
    Now you have all permission in the Client/Basics part.

Im very sorry im new in the TS3 where is the b_group_is_permanent ?

and about the textmessages I wrote it and I see that its 75 to what I need to change it so new members cant send messages and pokes aswell?

This answer, where you can enable advanced permissions. You need this to enable the filter function for permissions.

Please enter b_group_is_permanent into the filter and enable it on the desired group.

For pokes and messages: enter "poke" or message into the filter and all available permissions come up
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information