Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Any Chance you might be able to dev a version for linux? A lot of my friends have started switching (as have I) to using Linux for teamspeak and I have used this for windows - and its great ^.^

Pls say there is a update planed.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainThrills View Post
    Any Chance you might be able to dev a version for linux? A lot of my friends have started switching (as have I) to using Linux for teamspeak and I have used this for windows - and its great ^.^
    Replying to a reply from almost a year ago, dang where did time go :S Anyway I currently don't have any Linux Development Environment anymore (though it's not that hard to set one up ). I will see to compile it for linux again whenever I get around to doing a version for the current client. (see below)

Quote Originally Posted by Hountez View Post
    Pls say there is a update planed.
    Planned? Sure, I would like to update all my plugins so they are working with the latest version of TeamSpeak. However it's been a long time and I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to way back then.
    In any case, it's going to take some time, as I'm rather busy and the Qt Update requires a lot of changes to this one and then there are the changes to TeamSpeak itself as well. I will try and look into it and get this updated, but like I said, busy so it'll take a month or two (that is if I don't forget this again).

Please don't forget, we are all anxiously waiting. If there is anything I can help with let me know.

XJJohnsonX
    Sporadic Gamerz
    [email protected]

Any progress?

I did a quick search for a group chat plugin and this plugin came up. Even though it said it was for 3.0.9 I tried to install it. Of course it failed, as there was a missing dll "QtGui4.dll", so I tried a hackish way of rectifying it by copying Qt5Gui.dll to QtGui4.dll and got an error that said something about painting then it crashed the entirety of my client. So is there any progress? I would gladly help with anything. I am a programmer, though I am a noob at C++.

Same question as above - any progress 3 months later?

And hopefully a dev build for linux can be put out, this is something I know would be the best of both worlds on windows / linux (Youd make thousands upon thousands of us linux users happy).

Yeah, even if the plugin isn't maintained, getting the source code up on GitHub for others to fork / update would be GREAT!

This would allow others to help make minor revisions and submit back to the author or otherwise.

Thread Information