Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    7

    Lightbulb [Release] AutoAway plugin

    Version 1.1.1 now available.

    Changes:
    in v1.1.1
    • API v16 support

    in v1.1
    • added 64 bit build.
    • hook functions are in their own dll now so it won't appear that all programs depend on Qt.
    • added menu to remove the server auto away channel.



    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...ay-Plugin.html

    I still consider it a beta so please report any problems.
    Last edited by plamen; April 26th, 2012 at 09:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,409
    Nice idea Many users asked for such a function.
    I will guide them into this thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    7
    Oh thank you .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,310
    Yep +1
    Good idea

  5. #5
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,029
    Nice Idea

    Few things I noticed when building for x64 on MSVC though:

    Qt has a Built In Class to store and read Settings which can also read from INI Files on all Platforms, refer to the Documentation on QSettings, thus there shouldn't be any need to use an extra/external Class for that.

    If you do not want to use QSettings there is no need to include it just to get the Definitions for QVariant as there is <QtCore/QVariant> which you can include instead.

    What are autoawayplugin.h/cpp and autoawayplugin_global.h supposed to be good for? They do not seem to serve any purpose whatsoever as far as I can tell.

    In either case:
    I just build it for Win64 and attached the File including the Source used. You are welcome to download and include it in your ts3_plugin File.
    When doing that you should probably give both files the same name and append _win32 and _win64 accordingly as the Plugin Installer just extracts everything there is in the Package with a few exceptions.

    I did not test the Plugin myself, just fixed a couple of Issues in the Source in order to successfully build it with Visual Studio.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SilentStorm; April 3rd, 2012 at 11:01 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Nice Idea
    Few things I noticed when building for x64 on MSVC though:

    Qt has a Built In Class to store and read Settings which can also read from INI Files on all Platforms, refer to the Documentation on QSettings, thus there shouldn't be any need to use an extra/external Class for that.
    QSettings is case insensitive I opted for that lib since it's easy to modify to be case sensitive. I use the server unique id as group in the ini file and leaving it case insensitive increases the chance for collisions

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    If you do not want to use QSettings there is no need to include it just to get the Definitions for QVariant as there is <QtCore/QVariant> which you can include instead.
    You are right. I probably should gave removed the import after I decided to ditch QSettings.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    What are autoawayplugin.h/cpp and autoawayplugin_global.h supposed to be good for? They do not seem to serve any purpose whatsoever as far as I can tell.
    QtCreator likes to add them to new projects. And at the beginning I was going for C version build with mingw but had trouble making the UI work so I created a new QtProject and added the original stuff in it..

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    In either case:
    I just build it for Win64 and attached the File including the Source used. You are welcome to download and include it in your ts3_plugin File.
    When doing that you should probably give both files the same name and append _win32 and _win64 accordingly as the Plugin Installer just extracts everything there is in the Package with a few exceptions.

    I did not test the Plugin myself, just fixed a couple of Issues in the Source in order to successfully build it with Visual Studio.
    Thank you!

    I will consider adding your binary to the package but since I have a severe case of security paranoia I'm not sure that I will.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,029
    Quote Originally Posted by plamen View Post
    QSettings is case insensitive I opted for that lib since it's easy to modify to be case sensitive. I use the server unique id as group in the ini file and leaving it case insensitive increases the chance for collisions
    Ah ok, didn't realize QSettings was Case Insensitive.

    Quote Originally Posted by plamen View Post
    Thank you!

    I will consider adding your binary to the package but since I have a severe case of security paranoia I'm not sure that I will.

    Heh, fair enough Just thought I'd help out since you said you couldn't compile for 64bit. Full Source I used is included in the Zip above as well.
    About including it is entirely up to you, I won't blame you either way
    Edit: I compiled using VS2010 so People might need VCRedist2010 Package if it fails to load.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Heh, fair enough Just thought I'd help out since you said you couldn't compile for 64bit. Full Source I used is included in the Zip above as well.
    About including it is entirely up to you, I won't blame you either way
    Edit: I compiled using VS2010 so People might need VCRedist2010 Package if it fails to load.

    And it's compiled against API 16

  9. #9
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,029
    Whoops, indeed it is...
    Sorry about that, completely forgot the majority of people hasn't arrived there yet.

    Happened when I was trying to see if it would at least load.

    Attached the API 15 Version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #10
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks for the help, but found somewhere else to build and test 64 bit version and some major changes were required to make it work.

    Both 32 and 64 bit versions are now available in the installation package.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    7
    Please reinstall the plugin the latest version fixes some stability issues that can crash the TS client.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    1
    Cant install it.

    Failed to read Add-On info
    Windows x64

  13. #13
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    Cant install it.



    Windows x64
    Same. TeamSpeak 3.0.6 on Windows 7 64 bit.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,409
    Please be patient, the author of that plugin needs to update to api 16.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    7
    updated to api v 16

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE]Now Playing Plugin
    By Screech in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2018, 03:59 AM
  2. [RELEASE] AutoCreate Lua Plugin
    By ungood in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 25th, 2015, 05:41 PM
  3. [Rejected] [Release] Search By Plugin
    By Bluscream in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 18th, 2015, 03:11 PM
  4. [RELEASE] Another TS3 Overlay Plugin
    By MarkR in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: January 14th, 2011, 09:25 AM
  5. [Release]Rhythmbox plugin
    By Dominik in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 3rd, 2010, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •