Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Full permission 100 SA

Hi (i'm french, so i'm sorry if my english isn't perfect)

I have host on server TS3 recently for my team, with all new client and server. I have use my token for gets my server admin acces. I have promote some friend (lead of game) to this rank after, all permission is set to 75 (if i have good understood), I am to 75 too.
    So my question is, how can i get a SuperAdmin access, with all 100 permission? it is still possible with the new server client? I want as Server Admin groups, can't promote or kick me, can't move me...
    I have search on this forum, but found a really outdated post (http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ermissions-100)
    I have save information on my first time lunch server (serveradmin, password for and first token) but i don't know how use it (password for?).

If i ask it, it's just because some people troll, upgrade or downgrade some user, and one time or 2, made it to me.

I hope you understood my question, and i'm sorry for my english, tried to make my best.

Thanks you.

Sylvain

Hello

First of all, don't ignore the warn message (in the related thread).

I strongly suggest you to create a copy from the Server Admin group (you could rename it like Sub Admin e.g.) and decrease all permissions value to 70.

Thread Information