Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well since it worked for about two years: Have you made any changes?
    Check the plugin configuration and maybe add some delay if you are not using a delay yet.
    The TeamSpeak client will always mute the microphone, the plugin just unmutes the microphone again. If the plugin is faster than the client, the microphone will still end up being muted. That's why I added the delay option back then.
    The Plugin works on all connected server tabs and will perform the actions on each of them, so being connected multiple times shouldn't matter.

I assume the current plugin isn't compatible with client version 3.0.10.1? I did try it, having made sure I have the VC redistributable installed first, and the plugin fails to load.

I'm trying to get around the recent ridiculous client change that now *always* mutes the mic input when the computer is locked, with no option to enable/disable that "feature"

Regards

It should work just fine as TeamSpeak did not change the API in recent versions. I've been using it myself again recently with the latest client and no problems.
    What operating system are you using?
    Have you installed the correct VC Libs from the links in the first post? (x64 for x64 TeamSpeak, x86 otherwise)

Note: The TeamSpeak client architecture is important, regardless of the windows architecture. So if you installed 32bit client on 64bit windows you will still need the 32bit libs.

Windows 7 64-bit, with both the x86 and x64 VC libs installed and (AFAIK) the 64-bit TeamSpeak. I have no idea why the plugin won't load...

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    It should work just fine as TeamSpeak did not change the API in recent versions. I've been using it myself again recently with the latest client and no problems.
    What operating system are you using?
    Have you installed the correct VC Libs from the links in the first post? (x64 for x64 TeamSpeak, x86 otherwise)

Note: The TeamSpeak client architecture is important, regardless of the windows architecture. So if you installed 32bit client on 64bit windows you will still need the 32bit libs.

weird, I am unaware of additional dependencies. Try to check the file in dependency walker and see what it says / shows as missing, then post that list.

It will most likely show all the Qt files as missing, though that's not a problem since TeamSpeak contains them and thus they are available when the plugin will be loaded in TeamSpeak

The Qt libs might also show as missing when they're in fact "missing":
    On one of the recent updates, should be 3.0.10, they got stuck in the Teamspeak/old folder for some users.
    There they could still be found by the clients search pattern, but not from plugins.
    In that case, just moving them to /Teamspeak solves this (might check 4.8.3 in attributes).

Guys, can someone help me a bit with this plugin.

I installed and by default there are check boxes marked with BOX.
    Whatever i set in WKS Locked my mic goes muted and i go away.
    WKS Unlocked works fine whatever i used check or box ..

Any hints how to set so my mic and sound don't got mute when i lock my PC.

Btw i use Windows 8.1, 64bit TS 3.0.13.1, QT 4.8.3, Plugin 1.0.2.2.

EDIT: I just figured it out, for other here is the behavior:

1. when you lock your PC TS will auto-mute itself so you have to do this:
    - set check on Activate the Microphone
    - set check on delay Actions for (1000ms) - thx to one of previous posts ...

2. When you unlock your PC you HAVE to set this (because the mute/away will be set once unlocked) :
    - box Set Status to present
    - box Enable Speakers
    - box Enable Microphone

This is how it works for me. I stream music form winamp to TS and whenever i lock/unlock PC now the transmitting stops only for one sec and then starts.

Thx to plugin writer.
    Last edited by dusantomic; November 8th, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

Have you tried the delay settings?
    If not try and add some delay for the lock action. TeamSpeak itself will still mute and put you away, there is no way to change that. If the plugin detects your system to be locked before TeamSpeak does then the client will mute you after the plugin unmuted you, hence you will end up being muted.

I should probably add that I did never test it on Windows 8 (it wasn't around back then) and I don't have Windows 8 myself (prolly never will) to test it on.

Hey is there any way for this to work on the latest version of teamspeak, I couldn't get it working on v3.0.15

Quote Originally Posted by itspiemanhd View Post
    Hey is there any way for this to work on the latest version of teamspeak, I couldn't get it working on v3.0.15
    Just updated this plugin to support API 20 and the latest Qt. Should now work with 3.0.14 and 3.0.15 as well as newer version until they change the API or update to a major Qt Release again.

The download of the latest version doesn't work :S

Sincerely,

Would it be possible for you to increase the acceptable value for Delay Action? Right now the max value is 2000 ms.

I have an older/slower PC I run TS3 on. When I disconnect from a remote connection the PC will lock. However sometimes the locking process takes longer than 2000 ms.

Thanks in advance.

Just updated this plugin to support API 20 and the latest Qt. Should now work with 3.0.14 and 3.0.15 as well as newer version until they change the API or update to a major Qt Release again.
    I would love to give this plugin a try. Unfortunately the webserver at ts3.cloudbreaker.org acting as a file server seems to be offline. Maybe you could upload the latest version to the offical addons page. That would be so great.

Thanks for any help and work you've put into coding this addon!

Quote Originally Posted by panthaloon View Post
    I would love to give this plugin a try. Unfortunately the webserver at ts3.cloudbreaker.org acting as a file server seems to be offline. Maybe you could upload the latest version to the offical addons page. That would be so great.

Thanks for any help and work you've put into coding this addon!
    Whoops sorry for that, server is back up

As for the addons page: It seems to have been abandoned pretty much, as such I didn't bother attempting to use it after it has been down for like 3 months or so. And checking it just now, it's still in the same "download only" mode, without the ability to upload any new addons or update existing ones. It must've been over a year now that it is in this mode and thus I think it's a pretty safe bet to say it's been abandoned.

Whoops sorry for that, server is back up
    Reupload!?
    Another mirror maybe?

Thread Information