Forum

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I add people to a useless group, then I can see who is in that group and it shows me their database ID (I think thats the ID you mean right?)

Or replace your stylesheet with this one

Or list all clients

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Client DB ID and Client ID on Client Info

This used to be on the teamspeak client and for some reason it was removed.
    This feature would help administrate teamspeak servers
    It also makes it harder to move people when having to use a Query Command and it using Client ID and not Client DB ID

Name:  teamspeaksuggestion.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  8.1 KB

Been answered plenty of times... Please use the Search Function next time. These Informations were removed from the Default with Client 3.0.6 because it is of little to no interest to the general User of TS3, and too many people caused themselves trouble with it.
    Those few people the Information had any value for will know how to get them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonus View Post
    This used to be on the teamspeak client and for some reason it was removed.
    This feature would help administrate teamspeak servers
    It also makes it harder to move people when having to use a Query Command and it using Client ID and not Client DB ID
    You can add them again to your client using the extended client info addon:
    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...ient-Info.html

The package was updated for incomming client 3.0.8 and runs on older clients too.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

No way to lookup IDs in log without viewing database

I was looking through log files to deal with an inquiry over server group addition/removal, when I noticed that I have absolutely no way to lookup the IDs without looking in the database. The logs:

Code:
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:3) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:4) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:5) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:6) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:7) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:8) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:9) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:10) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:11) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:12) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:13) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:14) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:15) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:16) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    INFO    |VirtualServer |  1| client (id:17) was removed from servergroup 'Moderator'(id:10) by client 'PatPeter'(id:2)
    List all Clients starts at 0 and increments by 1 for each row. What it should do is give the client's ID. In addition, we should be able to search by ID as well as Nickname and Unique Identifier
    Last edited by PatPeter; March 1st, 2013 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Fix.

I move this thread into my skin thread, please use the search function first.
    This is a wanted behavior.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Question 3.0.8 UID is no longer visible

Since version 3.0.8 the UID is no longer visible on the profile (right window). Is this a bug or not? I need the UID for the registration.

Thread was merged and bw this is since client 3.0.6
    Last edited by dante696; July 17th, 2012 at 07:16 AM.

What registration?
    If you need it, something is not optimal... there are better ways to do it.

TeamSpeak doesn't want to display any of the internal Stuff anymore apparently, you can drag & Drop clients and the Names in the Chat now... not 100% done yet but we'll see how it goes...

Post http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/73296-Extended-Client-Info

where I see a unique id now?

Thread was merged
    Last edited by dante696; July 17th, 2012 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romullo7 View Post
    where I see a unique id now?
    In PERMISSIONS => LIST ALL CLIENTS, you can search client by nickname and see/copy UID.

Id missing from group members after 3.0.8 ?

I only see the names of members now whereas before I could see the database ID or what ever eg (5630). I asked TypeFrag if they made any changes and they said no, it must be the client update I received.

Can anyone else confirm this please?

Thread got merged!
    Not another thread with the same topic! Please use the search function!
    Last edited by dante696; July 18th, 2012 at 07:43 AM.

Thread Information