Forum

Solved Overlay Menu Box, Closed Cant re-open

Hey guys,
    I Apologise if this is in another thread I had a search but couldnt find anything. In regards to Ts3's overlay I have closed the silver/blue title boarder with the red x. However now I cannot seem to get it back, is there a short cut to return this overlay menu bar or is there an option to reset the settings back to default for the overlay?

Thank you for your help

There should be in addition to the normal overlay on the bottom left also be a small teamspeak icon.
    This small TeamSpeak Icon is a little bit transparent, wherefore it is a little hard to see.
    So if you found it, just press the overlaybutton you've set and make a rightclick on the said icon and then click on "Display > Show Titlebar.

Question

Thanks for your reply.
    I had a look and I couldnt find any small box. I have attached a screenshot incase I am blind and cannot see the small box in the bottom left.
    Ps. Since the new update the shortcut button allows me to unlock the overlay as you will see however when i press the shortcut button it does not return to the game like previous versions of TS3 except it seems to refresh the unlocking of the overlay and the blue menu screens will not turn off.
    Name:  overlay.png
Views: 1107
Size:  603.4 KB

hehe i think i'm blind too - It looks like you got 2 displays with different resolutions and maybe that caused the problem and the icon is just out of sight.

Please send me via pm the log of the game you use.
    You can find it inside your "%appdata%\ts3overlay\logs" folder.
    As example: BF3.EXE.log
    Last edited by MuhChy; April 24th, 2012 at 11:27 AM.

Ha
    Thats actually two Screenshots side by side. One is with the overlay as standard and one is with the unlock mode turned on. I do have dual displays however the resolutions are the same as they are both 24" monitors. I will send you the log however .

Ok,ok ^^ thx for the logfile... Anyway i'll send it to a developer.

InternalTicketID: TS3OVERLAY-153
    Last edited by MuhChy; April 25th, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

The overlay has been disabled for eve.exe because the overlay apparently could not start properly at the first start of eve combined with our overlay.

So just go to into your Overlayplugin settings and click on the given dropdrown box on the top and select eve.exe to enable "Force loading"

"Plugins > TeamSpeak-Overlay-Settings, Profile "EVE.EXE", Force loading)

Thread Information