Forum

Solved client 3.0.6 Outbound Message will not BEEP

Hello, I've got this error, when I outbound a message:

23.04.2012 16:45:13 GenericPlayback Error WavePlayData::initCallback recieved error 2316

I've got the latest 3.0.6 version and the old TeamSpeak Soundpack.
    Regards, ThomasTailor93
    Last edited by ThomasTailor93; April 23rd, 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Hello,

I've found a topic about a guy called "Failure". He is reporting the same problem as me.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/archive/i...p/t-72580.html

This is the link. Looks like 3.0.6 Beta

Regards, ThomasTailor93

Hello,
    I'm getting the same error (GenericPlayback Error WavePlayData::initCallback recieved error 2316) as those two guys but related to mic click sound. Everything worked fine in 3.0.5 but i get this error since updating to 3.0.6.
    The files that give me the error are attached (they are default ventrilo mic click sounds).
    Attached Files Attached Files

[3.0.6] Custom mic_click WAV Files

I use custom mic_click_on and mic_click_off WAV files, and have done so for over a year now, without too many issues. With today's update to 3.0.6, I attempted to update the two files accordingly, and everytime I hit my push-to-talk key, I never hear any sound and I get the following error:

4/23/2012 10:29:00 PM GenericPlayback Error WavePlayData::initCallback recieved error 2316

I don't know if this is relevant to the issue, but this has also been popping up:

4/23/2012 10:31:25 PM Windows Audio Session Debug WAS::associateAECDevice-enter
    4/23/2012 10:31:25 PM Windows Audio Session Devel DeviceDeleteList::queueDeviceDelete - enter
    4/23/2012 10:31:25 PM Windows Audio Session Devel DeviceDeleteList::queueDeviceDelete - leave
    4/23/2012 10:31:25 PM Windows Audio Session Devel DeviceDeleteList::clearQueue - enter
    4/23/2012 10:31:25 PM Windows Audio Session Devel DeviceDeleteList::clearQueue - leave
    4/23/2012 10:31:25 PM Windows Audio Session Debug WAS Buffer size: 960
    4/23/2012 10:31:25 PM Windows Audio Session Debug WAS::associateAECDevice-leave

Other relevant information, I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and I use a Sennheiser USB headset.

[REQUEST] help with vent sounpack

Hi ive been useing the vent sounds for teamspeak and the update earlier today seems to have broken them i cant get them to work at all again i get this error.
    4/23/2012 11:46:13 PM GenericPlayback Error WavePlayData::initCallback recieved error 2316
    the link to the pack i used is here

http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...-programs.html

help with this will be much appreciated thanks.

The error indicates that the wav file is not supported. Recently there was a small change in the wav code to support surround sound wav files which might have broken something. If you say this file worked before, then please post the click file here, so i can find out what is going on.

In the mean time, you could use an audio convert program to "fix" the wav file. The ideal format is single channel 16bit, preferrably at 48khz.

Quote Originally Posted by nwerensteijn View Post
    The error indicates that the wav file is not supported. Recently there was a small change in the wav code to support surround sound wav files which might have broken something. If you say this file worked before, then please post the click file here, so i can find out what is going on.

In the mean time, you could use an audio convert program to "fix" the wav file. The ideal format is single channel 16bit, preferrably at 48khz.
    It looks like the conversion fixed the issue, so thank you for that (it was driving me insane, lol).

Would you still want the original to analyze or will it not be needed at this time?

This thread has been merged and we try to analyze it with that file from post #3

But sure you could upload yours too. Please put it into a zip container and upload it in a new post
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

There was indeed a bug in our wav reading code. This has been fixed for our next release. Thank you for reporting this bug

InternalTicketID: TS-973
    Last edited by MuhChy; April 24th, 2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: added TicketID

Thread Information