Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Version 1.7 released with the update for the new API and don't forget to report and/or suggest anything right here in this thread. Enjoy guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligo View Post
    Greetings,

I have tried your tool yesterday and I must say, it is not bad.
    But my group and me found one bad thing about the tool: you can't write anything next to the brackets. We play "the dark eye" and need to write down what skill we check, what numbers we are checking against an how many skillpoints we have. with your tool we need two lines to do that.
    Is there any chance you could give the possibility to write something right of the brackets? a space between the brackets and the text should work well enough
    I'm more than happy to add support for "The Dark Eye" but I'm completely unfamiliar with the system so I have no clue how it works or what exactly you would like me to improve. If it's possible could you please post some example rolls in a standard game so I'm able to figure out how to modify a solution?

Really like your dice roller, we use it for our weekly Shadowrun 4th edition game. Any chance of you adding specific support for SR4 in a future update? It's a d6 system with 5 & 6's counting as successes. Currently we use the S command (e.g. (10d6S)), but it highlights 4's as well. Anyways thanks for making such an easy to use plugin.
    Last edited by Darkstar073; June 13th, 2013 at 03:30 AM.

I have implemented the solution for you Darkstar, whenever the addons page for teamspeak is working again (currently down for me, probably maintenance), I'll upload the new version. I've changed the way S works so now it functions like C. (10d6S5) will make it so you need 5+ to count as a success and will accept any number from 2 to 6. (10d6S) will default to (10d6S4) just figured it was the halfway point so why not. I'll update the first post and plugin page, so keep your eyes open for version 1.8 soon.

--Edit--
    New version has been uploaded to the teamspeak addon page, install version 1.8 for the modified feature. Don't forget to report any bugs I might have missed or haven't found yet. Have fun gaming guys!
    Last edited by Domert; June 14th, 2013 at 08:34 AM.

Any chance for supporting multiplication or division? I'm gearing up to run a Mechwarrior RPG type of campaign with custom rules for rolling starting money. Since you can't really do much of anything without a million Cbills in Battletech, I was hoping to use something like (1d4*1000000).

Could you update the roller to be compatible to api version 20

Awesome roller. I haven't run into any bugs at all since install. Great work man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinmir View Post
    Failed to open plugin.

64Bit Version on Win7
    When I tried to install this plugin by using the link above it tried to install the 32 bit version. I run windows 8 64 bit version,so it isn't going to install. Can someone tell me how to install the 64 bit version.

Lightbulb [RELEASE] Domert's Dice Roller

Thanks! it works fine. I like new update version 1.6. I didn't find any bug.

Hey man i really want to use ur dice roller asap but it needs to updated from 19 api to 20 Can u fix that?
    My regards to u sir.

Gerry

Dice roller for api version 20

So my teamspeak updated and then I tried to do a roll back and that did not work. As such I am searching for a dice roller that works within api 20 since that is what the new version is running at this time. Anyone that could provide a link for this would be really appreciated.

You going to do an update to api 20 any time in the future? If so that would be awesome since the one dice roller I found to work in api 20 is not very random and seems to repeat a lot of the rolls.

Any working Dice Plugin for API20?

Hi! Does anyone have any working dice plugin for API 20? I havent found a single one. I just want a simple one like 1d6 when someone types and it types out the randomized number

dice roll

it seems that teamspeak 3 is now on api 20 and I cant get yours to work any fixes for this ?

I cant download.

I cant download the URL file , because of error 111.
    How can I get the plugin?

Thread Information