Forum

Question Server Group priority ?

Good evening,

Today I've been looking for a way to make order in my server groups, having quite a lot. I cleaned up the useless ones and now I encounter a problem. I have normal groups where icon priority is before some admins.

My question: How can I make icon display priority, so the Admin Groups icons are displayed before the normal and guest groups ?

Thanks by advance.

i_group_sort_id is what you are looking for. It sorts the Groups, Group with highest Value for this Permission will be displayed first in all Places. Should also make the Icon appear first.

Out of curiosity: Why do people keep putting themselves into multiple Admin Groups / every Servergroup available? Usually Serveradmin includes all permissions they are able to get, so additional groups make no sense...
    Seen it happen on countless servers.

Quote Originally Posted by -Soviet- View Post
    My question: How can I make icon display priority, so the Admin Groups icons are displayed before the normal and guest groups ?
    Hello.

Read this thread, a sticky one:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...On-Priorities)

Greetings.

Note: Sorry, I've misunderstood the question and this answer is related to sort the users not the the server groups icons.
    Last edited by PotaBlava; May 1st, 2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Note added

Thanks! And for your question, I put multi-admins for the server safety. The Superadmin for me and the other admin group can't access the server sensible parts.

Quote Originally Posted by -Soviet- View Post
    Thanks! And for your question, I put multi-admins for the server safety. The Superadmin for me and the other admin group can't access the server sensible parts.
    Yeah I know, doing the same and it's good practice too.

The Question was more like "Why do people feel the need to be in Servergroup ServerAdmin and CoAdmin and Normal at the same time, when they do not get any benefit since ServerAdmin provides the most possible Permissions for them to have?"
    It was more like a general Question since I see People doing that all the time, be it on my own Servers or lots of other Servers I visited to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Yeah I know, doing the same and it's good practice too.

The Question was more like "Why do people feel the need to be in Servergroup ServerAdmin and CoAdmin and Normal at the same time, when they do not get any benefit since ServerAdmin provides the most possible Permissions for them to have?"
    It was more like a general Question since I see People doing that all the time, be it on my own Servers or lots of other Servers I visited to help out.
    Well, It's because I have a gamer Team Speak and I have "registered" icon, "unregistered" used to prevent unexpected visitors, "pro admin" which is a mini-admin (kick/ban power), "Leader" (kick/ban/create/edit chan./create groups), "Dark Admin" (me, all powers from Team Speak permissions etc). And I have an icon for every game on my Team Speak.
    Last edited by -Soviet-; May 4th, 2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Precisions

Thread Information