Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Red face RENT a SERVER - Need a Server Host with Specific Countries for gaming

Sorry, but My Search efforts didn't fit or hit this topic thread I needed help with.

To save time, LOL more time spent here in forum looking for answer than . . .

I was wondering if there was a quicker way for clients looking for a rental server host, to locate and find one with the specific Countries my Gamers are located in.
    My current random search approach through the geo-map country by country looking and checking each host list generated by Rent Server Hosts system is rather time consuming.
    I'm going to assume there is a master Rental (TeamSpeak) Server Host List one can bring up that lists ALL TeamSpeak Rental Host Service providers alphabetically and all the Countries each hosts to choose from?

Assuming I missed the more direct, faster and easier way to locate and rent a server host for TeamSpeak with by the countries one needs?

NOTE: I was looking to rent a server host that hosts these Countries: Australia, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden,Turkey, USA

Or if need be, rent "Combination" of server hosts that can host these Countries:

I would be best to find a single rental host for them all, however, EVEN A LIST OF SERVICE PROVIDERS HOSTING large multiples of countries to access and check out would be great!

Jahmen Myst - MOUL,a (Myst Online Uru Live, again)

On the off chance you did not find this yet: did you try the official List?

This forum is for technical stuff around Teamspeak and we only offer the offical list.
    The rest would be advertising
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information