Forum

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Tomas;357042]in putty, I don't see it in the post above, you have to supply address and port.
    Assuming you haven't entered there nothing, not even localhost type telnet port 10011

that helped me a lot since i was not using localhost but i was using my Ip adresse instead. Now that it worked i still have a problem to reset and get back a privilege key. since i don't have my old password from the code you can see higher in the thread, or is it the server password ? cause i tryed and it says error etc and at the end i don't get any new privilege key ...

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    1. Connect to your Server using the regular TS3 Client.
    2. Goto Permissions -> Servergroups.
    3. Write down or memorize the Number in Parentheses behind the Server Group Name. (eg. "Server Admin (6)" => 6)
    4. Open a connection to the Serverquery using Putty or similar.
    5. Do the following in said Query Session:
      Code:
      login serveradmin <password>
      use port=<The port you used to connect using the TS3 Client>
      tokenadd tokentype=0 tokenid1=<The Number you memorized in step 3> tokenid2=0
      ### Above Command will output a new Privilege Key! Copy it!
      quit
    6. Switch back to the TS3 Client and use the generated Privilege Key.
    7. Backup your TS3 Identity to some safe place!
    8. Thank me
    9. Include me in your Prayers
    10. Have fun.
    I just had the exact same problem as the thread starter and that solution worked perfectly. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar View Post
    If you used the command "servergroupaddclient sgid=6 cldbid=<your_id>" youd have your SA instantly back, no need for a token (Assuming "6" is the id of the SA group)
    Not sure why this commands is not working for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerdoger45 View Post
    Not sure
    Then read the error message.

Lost my server admin rights.

Hello,

I've just joined my own server again, and my server admin rights are gone. It is my own server, i have all the files on my pc. Does anyone know how i can get them back? I tryed to re-use the privelege key i used before, because i have lost them before and someone gave me a way to get another one, but it doesn't work anymore. Problem is, i don't know that 'way' anymore. I found another thread with someone saying it's in the server logs, but that one has been used (by me) and doesn't work anymore. So could someone tell me how i can get a new/working one?

Thanks in advance,
    Sincerly,
    Ruben.

When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

teamspeak is not keeping the setting it keeps on loosing every thing I put in it.

I have an issue with my TS seems about every 3 to 4 weeks that I loose my TS and have to redownload my TS server,and some times I can get my old server back but its like a blue moon when I do. TS has given me an NPL but every time it tells me I've entered an invalid privilege key or it has already been used.The thing about is I don't think I used it.Can U send me a new one
    Last edited by dante696; May 6th, 2014 at 08:50 AM. Reason: wrong forum section and no we cant

Privilege key

I had entered the privilege key for my server so I could become admin the first time I connected and it let me become admin. I disconnect from the server. I later rejoin and it asks me to enter the priviege key again and I do but it says its already been used. WHAT IS WRONG???? I had already made myself admin and created channels when I rejoin I am no longer admin and the channels are gone. HELP ME PLEASE!
    Last edited by dante696; June 17th, 2014 at 10:06 AM. Reason: merged

The error message explains already, what is wrong. You already used your one time key.
    You can not use it twice.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...t=server+admin
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Lost Server admin priv after reformatting computer

well as the title sounds, i have a server running on one computer for me and my friends, however i had to reformat my main computer recently and never knew about this massive migrane i was gonna encounter. This is a very shit system if you ask me... if we dont know about having to copy some file or whatever were basically screwed..i really dont want to have to delete the server and redo all of that work again...i liked the old system where we could just login and change whatever we needed to ...so much more better then this crap...but i digress..sorry im a lil ticked.

Is there a way for me to recover my admin privs? i have tried using putty to get to the quesry whatever its called but cant get past the server id/port part of the commands.... any help would be greatly appreciated...and to the TS CREW... for the love of god can you make a control panel for ppl running personal servers to connect to and resolve this crap so it doesnt have to be this difficult?!

managed to use this code:
    login serveradmin <password>
    use <server ID> ("or" use port=<virtual server port>)
    tokenadd tokentype=0 tokenid1=6 tokenid2=0

however after using this code, i get stopped after executing the third line by this:
    error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=37

someone please help, this should not be this difficult
    Last edited by Chris; July 14th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

See here 10 chars
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Hi,

i will use this thread to maybe get the answer.After a fully reinstall on my PC , i dont have anymore the admin permission on TEAMSPEAK.

So ive found few guide saying that i will find the admin log for the server in the "server.log" .This what ive got in the log file folder of teamspeak server: ts3server_2015-04-06__09_01_43.677430_1

Once ive opened it , nothing wich specify the admin "key" .

Can someone help me the way to make it works ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by dante696; April 8th, 2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: merged - was off-topic

Quote Originally Posted by phil671 View Post
    Hi,

i will use this thread to maybe get the answer.After a fully reinstall on my PC , i dont have anymore the admin permission on TEAMSPEAK.

So ive found few guide saying that i will find the admin log for the server in the "server.log" .This what ive got in the log file folder of teamspeak server: ts3server_2015-04-06__09_01_43.677430_1

Once ive opened it , nothing wich specify the admin "key" .

Can someone help me the way to make it works ?

Thanks.
    See this post for your answer

I've Lost My Server Admin Permissions-On My Own Server-Reinstalled Client

To quickly explain- i had to reinstall my client and didn't save the identity, so i've lost my perms on my own server. I have no clue how to regain full access to my server again. (PS-The server is hosted on my PC) I need to get my full perms as server owner back ASAP. Thanks.

Thread Information