Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hello sir,
    i am not able to activate this plugin because Teamspeak keeps telling me "Failed to open plugin." I guess this is because the Client Version 3.10 was released. Could you be so kind to update your Plugin?

best regards

Tigervisiter

How do I select a client what is a client do I need to be server admin?

Hello SilentStorm, is there a way to keep more than 768 lines in the log files. The setting in your plug in only goes to 768 (im not sure if this is a limitation to TS though so I wanted to ask) What I'm trying to do is make a standalone program (for personal use only) that will take the output of the logs and compile a list of users that have joined the server in the past 24hrs/ 1 week/ 2 weeks, I would just need a log output for every 24hrs I can do the rest on my end by compiling the logs or flagging user names for activity. Thanks in advance.

will it be updated for the new teamspeak api 20?

Yeah, I just updated TS today and all of my plugins broke. This is the most used plugin I use due to the nature of the organization I run, and I either need to revert back to an older version of TS, or do without. I'd rather do neither.

Any time frame for when we can get an update?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaSmurf1600 View Post
    Hello SilentStorm, is there a way to keep more than 768 lines in the log files. The setting in your plug in only goes to 768 (im not sure if this is a limitation to TS though so I wanted to ask) What I'm trying to do is make a standalone program (for personal use only) that will take the output of the logs and compile a list of users that have joined the server in the past 24hrs/ 1 week/ 2 weeks, I would just need a log output for every 24hrs I can do the rest on my end by compiling the logs or flagging user names for activity. Thanks in advance.
    The limit is there to prevent further lag / high cpu usage. Qt doesn't really like large files
    So the limit is introduced by me based on lag and cpu usage I had back when I did this.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewmola View Post
    will it be updated for the new teamspeak api 20?
    Quote Originally Posted by A9821 View Post
    Yeah, I just updated TS today and all of my plugins broke. This is the most used plugin I use due to the nature of the organization I run, and I either need to revert back to an older version of TS, or do without. I'd rather do neither.

Any time frame for when we can get an update?
    There is a lot that changed in TeamSpeak since I created this plugin and it needs quite some work. I will try and get this updated asap, however I do have a busy time at work and real life as well, so I'm not sure when I can get to this.
    If you don't mind some stuff not working a 100% I might be able to get it to load in the current client during the weekend.

tl;dr:
    Yes, I do plan on updating this plugin (and my other ones) but I cannot say yet how long it will take.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    There is a lot that changed in TeamSpeak since I created this plugin and it needs quite some work. I will try and get this updated asap, however I do have a busy time at work and real life as well, so I'm not sure when I can get to this.
    If you don't mind some stuff not working a 100% I might be able to get it to load in the current client during the weekend.
    That would be much appreciated. I'm not so concerned with tracking new conversations (I can do that myself), but I just need to access previous ones.

I just uploaded an API 20 Version of this plugin and updated the first post with the download link.

Pretty much everything should be working as usual, however I had to remove the PDF Export & Print Features as they require stuff now that is no longer distributed with TeamSpeak and I had a few problems distributing it alongside the plugin, so I decided to remove them for the time being.

Please note that the plugin now requires the Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Runtime Libraries, as opposed to the 2010 ones earlier versions required. This shouldn't be a problem however as TeamSpeak itself depends on the same libraries and installs them, or rather for the time being includes them.

Whenever I get around to doing a complete rewrite of this plugin (something this plugin desperately needs) I will try to get these features back in. I cannot say when that will happen though.

Thank you so much! Also, the export to text version works perfectly fine, so I'm very happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by A9821 View Post
    Thank you so much! Also, the export to text version works perfectly fine, so I'm very happy with that.
    How did u downloaded it, the link is broken ?
    Can someone fix it pls

I just uploaded an API 20 Version of this plugin and updated the first post with the download link.
    You can fix the download link, please?

Quote Originally Posted by PARAz View Post
    How did u downloaded it, the link is broken ?
    Can someone fix it pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannaloth View Post
    You can fix the download link, please?
    Download Link is correct, it's just the provider having problems and restarting stuff since Thursday. Should be working fine now though (hopefully).

Download Link is correct, it's just the provider having problems and restarting stuff since Thursday. Should be working fine now though (hopefully).
    I get an 404 error if i try this link: http://ts3.cloudbreaker.org/plugins/...vwr.ts3_plugin
    Mate uploaded it for me on teamspeak so an error on my end i guess
    Last edited by PARAz; June 30th, 2014 at 07:04 PM.

Finally gotten around to rewrite this one from scratch.

Now available for API 21 (currently in Beta channel).
    Last edited by SilentStorm; August 29th, 2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Now also for 32 bit

Finally gotten around to rewrite this one from scratch.

Now available for API 21 (currently in Beta channel).

Currently only available for 64 bit clients.
    Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Thread Information