Forum

Exclamation Guest Permission Grey Out?

I need to add some stuff to the Guest but its grey out and i cant add anything anyone know why this is?

Grayed out just means that the Permission is not granted at all to the currently selected Group / Client / Channel. You can activate the permission by doubleclicking it. If that doesn't change anything you will receive an error message in the Serverchat tab (the first one on the bottom left) which will tell you why it failed, most likely you yourself are missing the permission to give out whatever permission you were trying to assign.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Grayed out just means that the Permission is not granted at all to the currently selected Group / Client / Channel. You can activate the permission by doubleclicking it. If that doesn't change anything you will receive an error message in the Serverchat tab (the first one on the bottom left) which will tell you why it failed, most likely you yourself are missing the permission to give out whatever permission you were trying to assign.
    When i click on it just gives me the option to rename it thats it...this is a server i am running on a spare computer so its my server. Any config file i have to edit or something?

You cannot rename permissions... you are talking about the groupname maybe... but thats an entirely different matter.

Thread Information