Forum

Solved My server doesnt appear in server list. I've tried everything.

Hi people. I know there is a lot of threads about this, and I DID read them. But I couldnt make it work.

When I try to find my server in serverlist searching by country (the TS3server is running on a VPS of a server located INSIDE my country) it just doesnt appear.

The country is Argentina an the name as today is: "► FuLL-ReCoRdS.com.ar TS3 || 200 Slots + Canales FREE + VIP ! ◄".
    When I search on only Argentina, it does appear some servers but not mine.
    May the symbols have something to do with this trouble? Hoy much last a "new" server to appear in the serverlist?

Thank you in advance.

I just changed the name to test if the symbols are the reason. (Now the name is .:: # FuLL-ReCoRdS.com.ar | TeamSpeak3 # ::. CanalesFREE + VIPs )

What more should I check?

Takes a couple hours for them to show up.
    Also needs the Setting enabled in Virtual Server Settings -> Misc (Right click server name -> Edit virtual server -> Misc)
    Server needs to be able to connect to the Weblist Server. Cant remember the port right now, should be listed in the FAQ though.

Your server appears in the list but... there are too many servers in Argentina and only 100 appear and yours is not one of them.

I can't tell you ('cause i don't know it) the criteria followed to get the 100 chosen ones.

Even if you indicate the complete location: Argentina --> Distrito Federal --> Buenos Aires your server is out of the 100 showed.

You can find your server filtering the search by name, instead of location.
    Server Name --> Contains --> here indicate a slice of the name, for exemple recor
    and your server will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Takes a couple hours for them to show up.
    Also needs the Setting enabled in Virtual Server Settings -> Misc (Right click server name -> Edit virtual server -> Misc)
    Server needs to be able to connect to the Weblist Server. Cant remember the port right now, should be listed in the FAQ though.
    I did that. Thank you so much for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    Your server appears in the list but... there are too many servers in Argentina and only 100 appear and yours is not one of them.

I can't tell you ('cause i don't know it) the criteria followed to get the 100 chosen ones.

Even if you indicate the complete location: Argentina --> Distrito Federal --> Buenos Aires your server is out of the 100 showed.

You can find your server filtering the search by name, instead of location.
    Server Name --> Contains --> here indicate a slice of the name, for exemple recor
    and your server will appear.
    I think I realyze whats happening. As default in "advanced" filtering there is an option called "Show all" "Can create channels" or "Cannot create channels".
    If I leave it as default (can create), my server doesnt appear. If I set ALL or CANNOT, it DOES appear for me.
    Its happening the same for you there?

The strange thing is that my server DOES allow even guests to create (temporal) channels. :S So I don't understand why it appear as they couldnt in serverlist. Any clue? IDK in what does TeamSpeakServerList base that categorization. There must be an specific permisson. I remember I've restricted some options in QUERY GUESTS, maybe the serverlist check there..

Quote Originally Posted by leeam View Post
    As default in "advanced" filtering there is an option called "Show all" "Can create channels" or "Cannot create channels".
    If I leave it as default (can create), my server doesnt appear. If I set ALL or CANNOT, it DOES appear for me.
    Its happening the same for you there?

The strange thing is that my server DOES allow even guests to create (temporal) channels.
    Including this filter you reduce the number of server in the list. I've tried Location: Argentina and in advanced 'No password' and 'Can create channel' and i've got 80 servers, yours is in the list.

I imagine you have changed something 'cause in the beginning, when i started writting this answer, the server appear when the filter was 'CAN NOT create channel'. Now it says 'Password: No' 'Create channels: Yes'.

Sorry but i don't know either how to select in the server the parameters for the advanced filter about the create channel. Maybe if you have discovered it ... could explain it.

Ok it is solved. The only trouble was that default server group for new clients (guest) didnt have the hability to create new channels before. I thought they could. So if you have selected in advented filtering options to see only those servers where you can create channels, it will never appear. I solved it making guests able to create temporal channels. I always wanted that, and I thought I had done that before. I was wrong. So I changed that and its working now.

Thank you so much 4 your help!

Help pls

My TeamSpeak server does not show server list, what should i do to make it show? Please don't answer me with usual answers like 'there are such question-answers on the website'. I tried it in all of the classes in Datacenter, and none of them worked.

Is a port going to be opened or be allowed? What will happen?

Please help me.Thanks

This thread was moved
    Last edited by dante696; July 12th, 2012 at 08:13 AM.

Thread Information