Forum

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian1 View Post
    I have checked every group for the member_add_power, needed_member_add_power the values is 70 for the remove is value 75
    When i_group_member_add_power and i_group_needed_member_add_power are 75 in all groups then all groups can add that group to users pr himself.
    The value for i_group_member_add_power must be lower than targets i_group_needed_member_add_power in case you don't want guest or other groups to assign that group.

Thread merged
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Can't add Channel Groups

Hy everybody!

I just finish with the server groups but I've had an issue!

I wannna add channel group from all server group but i only can add from the "original" server admin (At the 1st picture this admin as same as the "original").
    Please help me what i need to modify to get this work!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Képkivágás 28.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	16174Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Képkivágás 29.PNG 
Views:	40 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	16175Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Képkivágás 30.PNG 
Views:	38 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	16176

(sorry if my english is bad)
    Last edited by dante696; December 4th, 2017 at 04:07 PM. Reason: merged

Allow all server groups full access to channel group management, even guests? That makes no sense but here you go:
    Remove i_group_needed_member_add_power and i_group_needed_member_remove_power from every channel group.

Sorry i write wrong.
    But now works!
    Thanks for helping!

A strange problem with Admin

Hello.
    I have a strange problem. Everyrank like gust, or another ranks can give Admin Ranks.... some idea where its a problem?
    Last edited by dante696; March 24th, 2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: merged

Admin groups have no or to low needed member add power.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Admins allowed to give/remove groups

Hi, i made a group named : helper, this group has to give other people groups of games, for example: League Of Legends etc .. and can take them out.
    Would be great if you can help me.
    Last edited by dante696; June 4th, 2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: merged due the lack of details.

Others Changing Groups

On my ts server, I have multiple Server Groups which have admin. I was wondering if I was able to make it so no one with a lower tag can access or give themselves a higher tag.

NB, Canada, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo supercluster, observable Universe
    Yes just make sure your admin groups have a needed add power that is higher (usually 75 which is the maximum) then any other groups have add power.
    So say you have Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 group 4 and guest

Group 1 is admin so he gets an add power of 75 and a needed add power of 75

Group 2 is your Officer group so he gets an add power of lets say 65 and a needed add power of 70 (or 65 if you want officers to be able to create others of their kind)

Group 3 is your Member group so they get an add power of 50 and a needed add power of 55

Group 4 is any tag you want for visuals or sorting but not to have permissions so like Freind tags or a country of origin/ time zone or whatever else. they get an add power of 0 but a needed add power of 45 (or 55 if you only want officers but not member to be able to add these perms)

Group 5 is guest and they usually get nothing.

to do this just press ctrl-f1 to bring up the server groups and then modify the needed add power and the add power of your groups.
    Last edited by dante696; July 18th, 2018 at 04:29 PM. Reason: merged

Thanks B ..........................

Server Group Permission grants

hello,

I have a CEO server group that I would like to have the option to give the Server Group "Normal" to anyone who joins and is required that role, I've attempted to search the Forums here and have tried what others have suggested with no avail.

So the "CEO" needs to be able to hand out "normal" server group

Thanks,
    Last edited by dante696; January 9th, 2019 at 08:17 AM. Reason: merged

Give CEO a i_group_member_add_power with value that is equal or higher than Normal's i_group_needed_member_add_power.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsmoke380 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I recently set up a free 32 slot server for my clan. I added all the server groups we normally need and adjusted the permissions appropriately for each group. I do have some knowledge of setting up groups cause I rented teamspeak servers before from other vendors. What I've been noticing is guest can come in and assign any group to themselves except Server Admin. and I noticed the lower rank groups can do this also. I removed everything from group modify, removed grants etc. and still they can add themselves to whatever they want. I had a friend take a look also and he does not understand whats going cause he says everything looks correct, people shouldn't be able to add themselves to whatever group they want. Can someone please help us!

Thank You For Your time.
    On my Team Speak server I made special server group called Server Moderator, the group have basic admin rights as:
    - moving users
    - kicking users
    - banning / unbanning users
    - creating/modifying channels

Advanced perms

hello,

I need help adding perms for my ts group, I need each rank below it to be allowed to change rank up to current, ex, there, doc, nurse, assistant, guest, so assistant can add guest to assistant but can’t add to nurse, but nurse can add to nurse, and assistant and so forth. Is that possible?

Problem with moderator rank, setting up permissions.

Hello!

I want to make a moderator rank that can only set user rank to "registered". However when i set up all perms i end up with my "moderator rank" being able to set channel ranks aswell.

Here is my quiestion:
    Is there any way to set this the way i want? That is - Moderator rank can ONLY give and remove registered ranks.
    Last edited by dante696; January 21st, 2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information