Forum

Post Need help Integrating TeamSpreak 3 into NFS: the run in multiplayer games

I need some help integrating TeamSpeak 3 into need for speed: the run does it work with this game or what?

Please give us more informations? Do oyu mean the overlay or the sdk or???
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Please give us more informations? Do oyu mean the overlay or the sdk or???
    I am trying to use Teamspeak 3 the (normal version ) in NFS: TR to talk to people via multiplayer when I play online but when I started using it it didn't seem to work lets put it that way and i'm kind of new to TeamSpeak which product would I need to use for me to talk in game?

Sorry for the not respond quickly my power's been out for 4 days.
    Last edited by Big O; July 5th, 2012 at 06:34 AM.

You'd need to get all People on you play with on the same TS3 Server (either rented, any public server you may use or hosted by yourself) and be in the same channel on that server. Then you can talk regardless whether you are ingame or not.

NFS:TR doesn't have build in Voice Chat afaik so it won't be possible to automagically talk to those racing with you without first getting all of them on whatever Teamspeak Server you decide to use.

So the server can't be temporary?

EA needs to integrate our client into their games, to make it possible to talk to your current players.

A server is never temporary, it needs to be created and the server exitss as long someone does stop and delete it manually.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

That's whats keeps happening to me, Everytime I open a new Channel it's always temporary. But you right dante integrate TS into there games and origin.

There is an Option when creating a Channel on the left part of the Dialog you can choose between Temporary, semi permanent and permanent.

Also TeamSpeak cannot do anything about any integration into any Game or Application, the vendor of whatever Game / Application needs to do it...
    Seeing that we are talking about EA here it is a pretty safe bet to say Hell will freeze over before EA is going to integrate TS3 into anything.

I think better to show then to tell you what i'm talking about
    Name:  Dwm 2012-07-08 12-38-43-58.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  258.1 KB

Right But maybe they will who knows let's just pray they come up with there own VoIP.

Thats because on the official Test TS3 Server you can only create temporary Channels.
    You'd need to find another Server which allows you to create non Temporary Channels or rent your own Server or host your own server.

Ok Server which allows me to create non Temporary Channels?

Lol, I wouldn't know... well I know one because I run that one but it would be advertising to tell you the info
    Just use the Web Server List and search for Keywords like Free or Channel in the Servername, most Servers advertise it in the servername and you can find a LOT of servers with those keywords in the web server list.

Ok I'll try it.

OK i'm sorry for the long reply I found some free severs and I bookmark one so yeah i'm good.

Thread Information