Forum

automatically join a channel

Hi, how do I automatically join a channel when i enter a server?

also

What exactly "Subscribe channel", "output to receiver" and "Quick Switch" options do?

thanks

Long Press a Bookmark, choose Edit Bookmark (or create a new one) and then in Default Channel enter the Channel Name of the Channel you want to join.
    Channel needs to be specified the same as on PC Clients ie. Main Channel\Subchannel\Subchannel 2, check the Bookmarks on your PC to see...

I can't locate any of the Settings / Options you mentioned anywhere in the Android App...
    There is only Subscribe to All Channels Option which does the same as on PC obviously: It subscribes to All channels on Connect (or attempts to at least) and if you have the permissions you will be able to see clients in every channel not just your own. Be aware that with that option the client tends to crash on medium to large sized servers.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Long Press a Bookmark, choose Edit Bookmark (or create a new one) and then in Default Channel enter the Channel Name of the Channel you want to join.
    I long press the bookmark but it doesnt do anything, so I presume you can do this only on the android app. right?

I can't locate any of the Settings / Options you mentioned anywhere in the Android App...
    There is only Subscribe to All Channels Option which does the same as on PC obviously: It subscribes to All channels on Connect (or attempts to at least) and if you have the permissions you will be able to see clients in every channel not just your own. Be aware that with that option the client tends to crash on medium to large sized servers.
    ok, i understood what subscribe option do, thanks..
    anyone here has the ios app?

Whoops™ Could've sworn this Thread was in the Android Forum when I saw and replied to it, since you never mentioned iOS I obviously assumed Android with the Thread being in the Android Forum...

Anyway nope no iOShit in my World so sorry but can't help you.

up---------------

what "output to receiver" and "Quick Switch" options do?

up------------

how do I join automatically a channel?

what "output to receiver" and "Quick Switch" options do?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Whoops™ Could've sworn this Thread was in the Android Forum when I saw and replied to it, since you never mentioned iOS I obviously assumed Android with the Thread being in the Android Forum...

Anyway Shit in my World.
    ah! ok.........

Quote Originally Posted by antipro View Post
    Hi, how do I automatically join a channel when i enter a server?

also

What exactly "Subscribe channel", "output to receiver" and "Quick Switch" options do?

thanks
    Subscribe channel is when you dont see the users in the channel you can use his and you see all users who is in the channel (when you have the permission to see the users in in it.
    output to receiver i dont know
    and Quick Switch is when you push on channel the channel and you come in
    pls i think i can help you

Thread Information