Forum

[Suggestion] Right Click to Move User

I have noticed that with the latest betas it is possible to right click on the text in the chat box and move the user to your channel or move to the users channel however I would like that option to be available when I simply right click on the User in teamspeak. The reason being is because I am currently having to open up a chat and then right click on the user to move them into my channel. If this was implemented I would really appreciate it.

you can simply drag them to your channel if you wanted.

Yeah I realize that but if you have 100+ channels such as I do it comes as an extreme inconvenience..

Is this going to be implemented? it is sorta a pain to look for their name in the server chat and I feel that if you are able to see these options when you right click it would make it easier.

maybe does anyone creat an plugin for you
    take a look in the plugin board.

[Suggestion] Right-Click: Move User to Channel "XY"

Hey guys,

it would be very cool to implement a feature making it way easier for admins to move users to another channel.
    My idea is to do something like "Set Server Group > "choose server group you want to put the user into"":
    "Move User > "Channel List""
    The possibility to move much faster and easier with a right-click function and an opening Sub-Menu.

For us such a feature would be very nice, because our Teamspeak-Server actually got about 200 Channels (also spacers etc.) and it takes a long time to scroll all the way up through the channels to move a user.

Thanks for reading,

best regards.

--------merged----------

Oh sorry, have seen in similar threads, that its been already suggested.
    But still no official statement yet: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...k-to-Move-User
    Last edited by dante696; July 2nd, 2012 at 08:43 AM.

what is the difference between having a Menu that is 200 Items long or an extra Dialog which also lists 200 Channels which you'd need to scroll through? 200 Channels stay 200 Channels to scroll through in either way?

Imagine and compare to the Server Group System. A list of channels split up into 2/3/4/5 cols with 50 rows each, sorted descending is alot easier ofcourse!
    With a right-click ft. you do not have to scroll anymore, you have all the channels at a glance.

Quote Originally Posted by VILDEN View Post
    With a right-click ft. you do not have to scroll anymore, you have all the channels at a glance.
    I suppose you mean the Popup Menu (aka Context menu) which should list all the Channels?
    With 200 Channels that would be approx 4 columns of Menu Items shown, which depending on Channelname Length would be like a whole Screen full with that menu... very hard to find a specific Channel, not to mention it looks ugly.

Thread Information