Forum

Solved Disallow Admin Server Query Group

Seeing how many People still add themselves to said Group because of some misguided beliefs or so called "Tutorials" and break their Servers in the process (or afterwards) I would really like to see this Group to be forbidden for any regular Client.
    If a Client gets added it should either be denied or reverted instantly, additionally that group should be purged of all Clients but serveradmin on Startup.

Nah, I guess this is just fine.
    If the so called "hosters" are unable to administrate their own server properly they do not deserve otherwise.

As said in another thread, it should be possible to have more than one user in ASQ, like you could have several "super admin" in TS2.
    But those users should be treated as query client, meaning only accessible via ServerQuery, not the normal Client.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar View Post
    As said in another thread, it should be possible to have more than one user in ASQ, like you could have several "super admin" in TS2.
    But those users should be treated as query client, meaning only accessible via ServerQuery, not the normal Client.
    I'd also appreciate this feature.
    One can manually edit the database and add some more "serveradmin"-like accounts but this is not recommended.

Thread Information