Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Hello i need help for skinning

Hello i tryed to make a new skins for Teamspeak 3. I have a problems. I want to use the default from teamspeak, but to add some more. I would like to know if there's possible to put a picture in background in the middle of the 3 windows. Or to put the windows transparent, to see the background picture? Is it possible??? I tryed but always they make repeat and until to have 1 picture i got like 3 - 4.. And when i go to the menu, there picture too.. example in options. I would like to know how we can put a picture in background and to put the other windows transparent? or anything else like that, to put a picture in the middle with the 3 windows normal white... Any solutions? Im with notepad (wordpad work too) Should i need another program? or asomeone can give me the solution?

Thanks you.

No one can answer me?? please 50 views and no answer?

--merged--

73 views and nothing?

--merged--

Did you get it? what i mean??? or not. if not only tell me!<

--merged--
    Last edited by dante696; July 16th, 2012 at 09:56 AM.

There are 4 sticky threads in our skins section!
    I guess the documantation will help here.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/forumdisplay.php/112-Skins
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I know, i saw already but i don't find nothing about the background complet... should i make the logo that i want in 3 section??? because i tryed alot of things.. But i can't get the image in the middle of the 3, and to see it good.

So nothing else for answer??? plz i need help.

Try looking at my skins, there's a background picture in most of those. (That you can center if you want to). It does mean you have to make a lot of stuff transparent. What that stuff is exactly depends on how you want to show the image and so. From what I can understand from your post (Because damn, is it poorly written) I would say that you want to have your image on the ServerTabsWidget and then make infoframe and treeview transparent. If you also want to show it behind the chatarea, you have to put the image in the MainWindow and make TreeView, InfoFrame, ServerTabsWidget, ChatArea and the Widget transparent.

Ok it's what i wanted yes, but the terms i dont get it all ^^ i want only to but a picture in the back of the tree windows... Mean where u see the List of server, the other one is information server and finally the chat area... we can say only to put a picture in the background of everythings . It's hard???

Well, nobody said it was easy. If you want to put a picture there you have to change what I said. If you don't know how to do that you're out of luck. Sure, you can only put a picture there, but if it's being overlapped you won't even see the picture, that's why you need to make the other stuff transparent (background-color: transparent; ) is all you need to add to those 3 elements...

Oh ok right, can someone give me an exemple??? please =) i start to get it. I modify some. But don't find what i want ^^ only a picture in the back, and i want to keep the same Teamspeak skin... White we can say, only to add some more stuff =)

Thanks you for your answer.

Anyone please ???

Thread Information