Forum

3.0.8. (latest Beta) - Connect to channel not working.

This thread was closed
    We have another thread running with the same topic and please upate your server to version 3.0.6.1 first.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...fault-channels

As the title says: I cannot connect to channels any more And yes, I have permission to enter the channel.
    Last edited by dante696; July 26th, 2012 at 08:32 AM.

Working for me. Did you double check that no part of the channel path got renamed? Open the bookmark manager and update to the channel while in it and try again.

Same problem for me.....
    I have some bookmark with a "Defaul Channel" but it is not working.
    I've tried to update the bookmark and changed to another one.....same result

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    Working for me. Did you double check that no part of the channel path got renamed? Open the bookmark manager and update to the channel while in it and try again.
    Neither of the three letters in AFK changed Somehow it works on some servers but not on other servers... (works on my own 3.0.5 servers but not on the 3.0.0 server of GAMERTClan.nl)

Both Servers are out of date, the last one is severely outdated, so its not to surprising that some things might not work anymore. Client changed and server probably doesn't understand the client properly anymore.

After updating to 3.0.8 now my client wont change to my channel on connection. Yesterday it worked on 3.0.7

Please fix this new bug

Make sure the Server is running the latest Version and that the Channels you try to connect into hasn't been modified (ie. renamed, moved, Permissions that prevent you from joining).
    I just tested it on 3 different Servers and it works just fine on any of them.

I will try updating the server version. But, just FYI, the previous client worked, then 2 minutes later when I updated to the next version, then it wouldn't connect to the channel.

When u only connect once to ur desired server (auto connect, via bookmark) u may temporarily fix it as u edit ur "bookmarks.ini" and remove every line starting with "X\ChannelID=" (X=AnyNumber) and set ur "bookmarks.ini" readonly. (of course u wouldn't be able to add new bookmarks :P until u make that file writable again)

Besides that, another bug exists, ts3server:// URLs won't work either xD (the URL itself somewhat, but the default channel wont)
    eg. ts3server://95.156.230.32?port=1254&...thaltsraum%201 won't connect u to the desired channel but the lobby.

It was a problem/bug. Once the server was updated, now it lets me connect to the channel as it shoud...

Thread Information