Forum

Exclamation PTT button on mouse is sticking

A group of my friends recently got Teamspeak. This is my first time using it. I have had Vent and Mumble in the past and have never encountered this problem.

When I use my Push To Talk button on my mouse (Mouse Button 5 in Teamspeak Options) It will occasionally hang and will not turn off when I take my finger off of it.

I also have a buddy who has this same issue and uses a mouse button for his PTT also. The other friends use keyboard PPT buttons and do not experience this issue.

I did a little searching on the forums and all I can find was a problem with pushing the control button. This did not really sound similar to my problem because I dont use that button for much else. The only other thing that I can think of that my button is used for is the Forward button while surfing the web.

What can I do to fix this?

I have been using TS3 for a while now and suddenly had a very similar problem. I use a button on my logitec driving force gt, it suddenly started sticking when I use any button on the DFGT as my PTT

Settings -> Options -> Hotkeys -> Change a different Method in the Dropdown above the Apply Button.

Thank you very much! Fixed

Thread Information