Forum

FreeBSD 8.3: Importing from previous server not working?

After a small search found the database files from teamspeak in /usr/local/lib/teamspeak/server/ and then we uploaded our libts3db_sqlite3.so from the previous TS3 server and wanted to start the server again but then we got this in the logs:

2012-07-15 20:00:56.442569|CRITICAL|DatabaseQuery | | unable to load database plugin library "libts3db_sqlite3.so", halting!

Anybody an idea? We have chmod en chown the files as they they where before, --r--r--r root:wheel.

the .so files need to be chmod 0700 or at the very least 0500

while the original files are 444?

Also i found this unanswered thread: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...plugin+library

And even with the files 777 it doesn't work..
    Last edited by on5sl; July 15th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.

When downloading and extracting they are 0755 iirc. (the .so Files as well as the .sh and the main Executables)
    Did you by any chance download them to your PC and then upload them to the server instead of downloading them directly on the server?

For migrating the server i only have a copy of the .so files? I'v downloaded these to my PC en then to the new server... i've chmodded them (for ruling out right) 777 but that's not working either.

I can't find any good info how to migrate a teamspeak server too...? Also where do i have to put the license file on e freebsd server?

No please do it as silentstorm has answered above. Download or move the server package to your server and extract it on that machine.

Code:
    wget http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/3.0.6.1/teamspeak3-server_freebsd-amd64-3.0.6.1.tar.gz
    wget http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/3.0.6.1/teamspeak3-server_freebsd-x86-3.0.6.1.tar.gz

depends on your OS version

tar -xzf teamspeak3-server_freebsd-........
    cd teamspeak3-server_freebsd-....
    This is also the folder, where your license should be moved in.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information