Forum

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    33

    Question Trying To Add Icons To My Groups?!?!?!

    ALright so i want to give my gruops different icons but not sure how to go about this.

    http://addons.teamspeak.com/director...ank-Icons.html

    These are the icons.

    I want to edit the Server admin icons, Channel admin, And so on.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,029
    Right click the servername in the channel tree -> View Icons -> Upload


    then Permissions -> Servergroups -> Select the desired group -> double click i_icon_id.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Right click the servername in the channel tree -> View Icons -> Upload


    then Permissions -> Servergroups -> Select the desired group -> double click i_icon_id.
    Everytime I try to upload an icon it seems to crash the server what do you think could be the problem?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamalord View Post
    Everytime I try to upload an icon it seems to crash the server what do you think could be the problem?
    Seems to crash..? Details please.
    Who is hosting this server? You or company?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,029
    One of any number of reasons... without further information it's hard to tell

    Check and Post the Serverlogs (both the _0.log and the one from the Virtualserver this is happening on), and also check the Folder Permissions of the files/* Folders inside the TS3 Server Dir.

    If you are renting the Server contact your Hoster and get him to fix it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by -{HGH}-GEN.Skylab View Post
    Seems to crash..? Details please.
    Who is hosting this server? You or company?
    I am hosting it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    One of any number of reasons... without further information it's hard to tell

    Check and Post the Serverlogs (both the _0.log and the one from the Virtualserver this is happening on), and also check the Folder Permissions of the files/* Folders inside the TS3 Server Dir.

    If you are renting the Server contact your Hoster and get him to fix it.
    I am hosting and it seems that the problem looks like whenever i upload a 16x16 or any icon it reboots my router...not sure what the problem can be. I just installed a new router as well.

    I had a ASUS RT-N56U & had no problems.

    Upgraded to a ASUS RT-N66U & started to have problems

    I just upgraded that into a ASUS RT-AC66U & still having problems what can be the problem?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cannot see icons for server groups
    By demonr6 in forum Permission System
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 15th, 2014, 07:55 PM
  2. Server Groups Icons
    By varela1george in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 1st, 2012, 12:53 AM
  3. How to set icons in server groups?
    By Roger*Ramjet! in forum Permission System
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 5th, 2011, 11:09 AM
  4. New Icons for Server Groups
    By lendrod in forum Skins / Icon & Sound Packs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2010, 03:04 PM
  5. Can't put up icons on Server Groups.
    By topix in forum Permission System
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 14th, 2010, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •